login Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• login Error

when i try to login now and press on ply.... and the server page open... it don't load and give me this message "Unable to Resolve the server's DNS address"
    what's this problem??? my pc is working good and also my internet connection too... it's just the game here
    Click image for larger version

Name:	game error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	1756602
    Why So Serious ???!!!
    IGN : DeathRogue
    Server : [S200] Northcrown Mountains

Got that too, which I have never had before....

Comment

same problem here.
      I have been patient because online games simply are know to have these issues sometimes.
      but really having the same issue reported and after 12 hours still not fixed is terrible.
      really hope there will be a good compensation for this.

Comment

I keep getting thrown out of server and when i try to get back in, I get "unable to connect to server" + host of errors within the game itself........and I am not the only one in my guild facing these same problems.

[S197] Akvar's Towers
        Timo
        AngelsWorld

Comment

the r2 tech department are awesome

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....hange-your-DNS

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

S7 also having issues, was hard to even get to forums. worked before maintenance, R2 needs to fix not each of us changing things to make it worse

Comment

i'm not changing my DNS, just because your tech department are usless. how about r2 just fix the problem, and then compensate the players? the players whose money is financing this game.

Comment

I cannot complete a number of daily tasks.......one moment I am playing and the next I am disconnected from server.........don't you guys have a system test before updating???

Comment

not sure if its a fix but logging in threw manage account stopped my problems for now

Comment

I got also this problem and was for all R2Games without conection

Comment

Working...
                      X