Lost my godly gears. Help plz!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost my godly gears. Help plz!!

I won the seraph's helm, Void armor and freyja's boot from last single server tycoon and hoader's greaves, genesis battle plate etc from last cross server tycoon. I had equipped some of the gears, but had seraph's helm( 65+ enhance, now that costs a LOT of gold), hoader's greaves (close to 20-25 enhance dont remember exactly), and freyja's boots (0 enhance) in the inventory. All gears had all the sockets opened ( freyjs's boot may not have the LAST socket opened), at level 0 enchant. The gears were there even after reset today (9/13/2014) and I enhanced serpah's helm too. But when i logged in after a few hours, all the gears in the inventory is gone, the gears equipped on heroes stayed. Hope you will restore those items with the enhance states and open sockets. and do it quick.

PS: those gears CANNOT BE SOLD. So whatever happened, it happened on your ( server ) side. I tried clearing internet history, but still missing the items

Please take some actions quick.
    salz
    Guild : Razor
    UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

sorry close the thread, it automatically equipped on my kob (undeployed), so didnt notice
    salz
    Guild : Razor
    UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Working...
    X