• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login: Server not found or Black screen

ATTENTION MODERATORS: PLEASE READ POST BEFORE POSTING A LINK TO CHANGE DNS

Server: (s212) Dragonrend Spires
    Character: Serpentine

Ok so ever since maintenance I have been getting either Server not found or just a Black screen when trying to log in. With that being said I realize this is a problem going on with many people on many different realms so changing my DNS wont solve the issue. As the good paying customer I am I want to know if you guys are solving the issue and will be compensating for the events being missed, gold, XP, materials, ect. due to the issue that your systems are experiencing. Thank you and will be awaiting your speedy reply.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOA.png
Views:	1
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	1756648
    Last edited by R293594849; 09-13-2014, 01:05 PM.

Same thing for S183. its been down for about two hours.

Comment

If you're getting blank pages or loading errors and changing the DNS settings does not fix the error (and you've tried different browsers), connect to the server using a VPN, that should fix your loading errors. The servers are up and running.

Comment

Orlene your response would be all good if it were just me who is experiencing this issue but it is not so there for this is not an issue in regards to my DNS, browser, internet connecting ect. it is your system if i cannot get a decent answer or able to get in to play this game i want a refund of all the money i put into this game in the last 2 weeks because i bought a product that you guys did not deliver and thats fraud. So stop telling everyone its an issue with our comps and fix your servers.

Comment

Cant log in all day in S103 (Surging Isle ID: HellGirlX), i have miss all events, and for what i can see in my othere acount i will miss the Fairy event tha give u the exactly amount to get the fairy and will miss a lot of keys and rosses, pls fixit fst and i would like all that i miss (keys, roses and emeralds) as comp (is only fair), i would really apreciate a proper response, Thx.

Comment

Originally posted by R293594849 View Post
            Orlene your response would be all good if it were just me who is experiencing this issue but it is not so there for this is not an issue in regards to my DNS, browser, internet connecting ect. it is your system if i cannot get a decent answer or able to get in to play this game i want a refund of all the money i put into this game in the last 2 weeks because i bought a product that you guys did not deliver and thats fraud. So stop telling everyone its an issue with our comps and fix your servers.
            You may submit a ticket in regards to your billing concerns.

Comment

fix the issues already, no one seems to be able to log into s516, if it is several people than it is the game and not everyones computer messing up. It has been out for like 20 hours now.

Comment

Please try using the VPN as a work around to log in to your server. The techs are aware of player concerns and are working to resolve the issues they may be experiencing.

Comment

fix the issues already, no one seems to be able to log into s516, if it is several people than it is the game and not everyones computer messing up. It has been out for like 20 hours now.

Comment

thanks to you R2, i cant login for more than 6 days, i am a paying customer and i missed all the events

Comment

Working...
                    X