3 days not working CS on server S-116 imp parlament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 days not working CS on server S-116 imp parlament

Cross server war doesnt work on our server for 3 days, i have send ticket report, as some other players regarding this issue...
    And the answer was its all okay on our end, well its not check again, its not just my problem whole server is having problem, Cs doesnt work for all of us, please help.

Are you talking about Wartune?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

no, he's talking about LoA
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Server 81 also has no cs for 3 days now

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Are you talking about Wartune?
          You are joking me right? Last time i checked we were League of angels game and server that R2 runs. Hope that you will notice us now. Btw i didnt know that there is 2 Imp Parlamets oh well..there is no two imp parlaments, still dont understand you mod? Btw just for info on Wartune S116 server is called Red Realm, and im sure i wrote S116 Imp Parlament, and yea LOA.
          Last edited by ANIMALCUT; 09-14-2014, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ANIMALCUT View Post
            You are joking me right? Last time i checked we were League of angels game and server that R2 runs. Hope that you will notice us now. Btw i didnt know that there is 2 Imp Parlamets oh well..there is no two imp parlaments, still dont understand you mod? Btw just for info on Wartune S116 server is called Red Realm, and im sure i wrote S116 Imp Parlament, and yea LOA.
            I asked, because you posted it in the Wartune section of the forum. So don't go off on me for asking, since you posted it wrong.

I've moved it to LOA, so I'm leaving it to my LOA colleagues to answer you.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Now i noticed thx for your help

Comment

Working...
              X