Database error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database error

hi there guys, I might have a problem my own... No one else seems to have it in my server. When I click Zodiac or want to do my loop quest it freezes and keep saying this message. And it stays like that like forever
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Database Error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	456.3 KB
ID:	1756673

I hope you will fix this as fast as possible because I'm 1st in char. lvl and I don't want to lose that. I can't use anything to lvl up but arena, CoM and erebus. Ty buds.

i cant enter at s20

Comment

loa.r2games.com is down?

Comment

Originally posted by R23491209 View Post
        hi there guys, I might have a problem my own... No one else seems to have it in my server. When I click Zodiac or want to do my loop quest it freezes and keep saying this message. And it stays like that like forever

I hope you will fix this as fast as possible because I'm 1st in char. lvl and I don't want to lose that. I can't use anything to lvl up but arena, CoM and erebus. Ty buds.
        well, i have that bug already 12 days now, and still waiting when they will fix it

Comment

Lets wait for an answer from them, I'm waiting aswell so keep calm and hope they will fix it soon... Or I need to buy a ticket..

Comment

Originally posted by R23491209 View Post
            Lets wait for an answer from them, I'm waiting aswell so keep calm and hope they will fix it soon... Or I need to buy a ticket..
            even you file a ticket you rarely get a response, but yeah, we cant do anything except waiting.. maybe they are just really busy

Comment

Please reply to this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Database-Error

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i'm have the same problem with u..
                can't do zodiac or loop...
                if u can fix it, will u tell me how?

Comment

Working...
                X