Server kick outs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server kick outs

I don't know why but I keep getting kicked off the game, in the middle of most actions the game freezes and I end up with this

Click image for larger version

Name:	loa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	1756686

After that it takes me hours of changing servers to find one that will let me on again, it isn't my firewall, it isn't my browser, the game just won't let me on at times. It started on Friday and has just gotten worse

This happened after server maintenance to lot of people , some of moderators wrote about DNS, to me it kinda helped, but still somtimes get freezes in game, high lags in CS and sometimes that server not found but rarely. Sorry for you if cant do daily stuff atleast.

Comment

Its the same with me to this is bullsheit IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY LIKE EVERY HOUR

Comment

they need fix this type of problem not just work on this events ppl spend cash on this game and they cant fix this sorry for the word DANM problem since from last update i keep get kick from server and i go same problem as u ....they need to fix this sh,,,t

Comment

Originally posted by Dziastins View Post
          This happened after server maintenance to lot of people , some of moderators wrote about DNS, to me it kinda helped, but still somtimes get freezes in game, high lags in CS and sometimes that server not found but rarely. Sorry for you if cant do daily stuff atleast.
          I bet they told you to flush your DNS? I'm a software engineer and I can assure you flushing your DNS won't work, it is a problem on their side not yours. It started on Friday after an update and access has sucked since then

Comment

Working...
          X