Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dark Abyss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Abyss

As this is new I am not sure if it is a bug.

After completing Common Abyss all the useable stars are removed, so I start Nightmare with zero stars. Is this correct?

After completing 3 levels in Nightmare (maximum 9 stars) I am asked if I would like to boost my stats by spending a minimum of 10 stars and a maximum of 30
    stars. Is this a bug?

Later I was invited to spend a huge amount of stars on a boost. There was no way I could have earned that many stars after only just a few battles. Is this a bug?

If not. What is happening? Why do I not have a huge amount of stars to buy the boosts?

Yours Sincerely
    Confused from Camberly

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
    As this is new I am not sure if it is a bug.

After completing Common Abyss all the useable stars are removed, so I start Nightmare with zero stars. Is this correct?

After completing 3 levels in Nightmare (maximum 9 stars) I am asked if I would like to boost my stats by spending a minimum of 10 stars and a maximum of 30
    stars. Is this a bug?

Later I was invited to spend a huge amount of stars on a boost. There was no way I could have earned that many stars after only just a few battles. Is this a bug?

If not. What is happening? Why do I not have a huge amount of stars to buy the boosts?

Yours Sincerely
    Confused from Camberly
    Its not a bug. New level, new beginnings. You start over with the stars and buffs upon reaching nightmare or purgatory.

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
      Its not a bug. New level, new beginnings. You start over with the stars and buffs upon reaching nightmare or purgatory.
      Though, it's kinda odd that you can never reach the needed stars for the first upgrade that costs 30... 3x9=27 is the maximum lol.
      <--- 700k+ BR Claw

Penetrator69:
      everyone knows there was a problem with claws not working how he should've, yet you seem to cry about which to me seems like you cant kill people you used to be able to.
      logic.

Comment

Working...
      X