HoC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoC

It's good to see that the jokers needed to get the Valkyrie, Arcane Spirit, and Astral Hunter crests are no longer needed.

I believe they took the jokers these three heroes, because they already have the best heroes in the mystery tavern

Comment

it would be better if they put aces of spades along with ace of hearts in master of poker

Comment

I have an issue. I have 100 attempts on HoC and I dont want to use them. DO I get them back next HoC? or do I get those 100 att back as cards?

Comment

Originally posted by draqingeras View Post
          I have an issue. I have 100 attempts on HoC and I dont want to use them. DO I get them back next HoC? or do I get those 100 att back as cards?
          If you got 100 attempts means you used vouchers .... so in first place why did you use vouchers if you didn't want to use attempts? ... anyway.... noone as far as I know ever tried to pass attempts from one HoC to next so don't think you'll get an answer to that. If you want to pass cards to next HoC it's better you spend your attemps and get cards. I'd do that anyway. And after doing that wait for tomorrow and get some reward to boost Tyccon since you are at it :P

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
            If you got 100 attempts means you used vouchers .... so in first place why did you use vouchers if you didn't want to use attempts? ... anyway.... noone as far as I know ever tried to pass attempts from one HoC to next so don't think you'll get an answer to that. If you want to pass cards to next HoC it's better you spend your attemps and get cards. I'd do that anyway. And after doing that wait for tomorrow and get some reward to boost Tyccon since you are at it :P
            I'm on 1 place on HoC now with 20k. I spend vouchers to take those 100 att in case somebody plan to take my 1 place in last minutes. In case nobody try to take it I wont use. All I wanted to know if I dont use do I get back since I use cards and those 100 attempts are not daily free

Comment

Originally posted by draqingeras View Post
              I'm on 1 place on HoC now with 20k. I spend vouchers to take those 100 att in case somebody plan to take my 1 place in last minutes. In case nobody try to take it I wont use. All I wanted to know if I dont use do I get back since I use cards and those 100 attempts are not daily free
              And as I stated above I doubt anyone will give you a clear answer if those attempts will be carried over or not since it's not an usual situation. I'd spend em. But then again it's up to you if you want to take the risk or not

Comment

No they dont. They reset. SO you better use them up. The only thing that are saved in between HoC are points and cards. Nothing else is saved.

Comment

Working...
                X