Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

totem evolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• totem evolution

im trying to evolve my lvl 30 wolf totem, i have all the materials, and it will not allow it, pls explain what is happening with totem evolution

Although it doesnt state it, which they should fix, you need 2 lvl 30 of the same garnet totem in order to evolve it to 1 topaz totem. so in your case you will need 2 purple wolf totems at lvl 30

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_Pikachu View Post
      Although it doesnt state it, which they should fix, you need 2 lvl 30 of the same garnet totem in order to evolve it to 1 topaz totem. so in your case you will need 2 purple wolf totems at lvl 30

Can you....tell me WHERE it doesnt state it? Im pretty sure it states right under "materials"

Comment

I think you need 1 material item to be evolved and 1 of the same kind as sacrifice for the evolution. same with me I cant evolved my lvl 30 healing totem...

Comment

Originally posted by Istanda View Post
          Can you....tell me WHERE it doesnt state it? Im pretty sure it states right under "materials"
          when you look at totem evolution, it shows the one you already have at lvl 30 above where it lists materials, materials is all seperate. So it needs another lvl 30 totem of the same kind to combine with the other mats needed. It is confusing since it says you have 1/1 in the materials, but you need 2 lvl 30's to evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
            when you look at totem evolution, it shows the one you already have at lvl 30 above where it lists materials, materials is all seperate. So it needs another lvl 30 totem of the same kind to combine with the other mats needed. It is confusing since it says you have 1/1 in the materials, but you need 2 lvl 30's to evolve.
            You may have not noticed but it does NOT say 1/1 if you don't have a second one after you select the one you want to upgrade. It clearly says 0/1.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
              And also, the second totem is the material. The first totem is the totem you are trying to evolve. So it makes good sense to list them separately.

Comment

Working...
              X