Game not loading Battles etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game not loading Battles etc

For the past 2 days i cant get into a battle screen in COM, Arena, etc. Makes it very difficult to do anything with the game cause i have to reboot after each hit.

Do you get stuck in loading screen? Is there a ?/? number in which you get stuck on? Please try clearing your cache and cookies then refresh your browser. I also might need your server and IGN

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I have cleared the cache, etc. It does not help. So when i'm in COM, WB, Totems, etc etc as it goes into the screen to show the battle and loads up with the numbers 23/23 or whatever then it just sets there and never does anything else. In order to clear it i have to refresh, so trying to do Arena, Totems, COM, WB, etc is a real pain, not to mention i think i'm getting screwed over since its not completly loading.

Comment

Same problem occours for me. getting stuck after max loading. be it Cross Server, Arena, Clash of Might, attacking wyrms, totems, WB...for the arena and clash of might, i lose an attempt, but do not get the win(to be understood that i only attack in arena who i can surely beat). afraid to take part in TD or Inferno.

IGN: stryker
        Server: S67 - Terror Cove

Comment

Originally posted by stryker62 View Post
          Same problem occours for me. getting stuck after max loading. be it Cross Server, Arena, Clash of Might, attacking wyrms, totems, WB...for the arena and clash of might, i lose an attempt, but do not get the win(to be understood that i only attack in arena who i can surely beat). afraid to take part in TD or Inferno.

IGN: stryker
          Server: S67 - Terror Cove
          i have this problem but only when i try to compare with this char. If i try to fight him in arena or clash it happens. Whatever his problem is its costs all of us

Comment

Working...
          X