Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross server team tournament bug unsolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server team tournament bug unsolved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You said that by 15th september you will remove Victoriana and everything else gained with the help of the bug from cross server rewards and yet now its 17th september and those who abused this bug still have emblems, Victoriana and everything else, and guess what?! they are using those, including Victoriana. I am from merged server S43 Israfil's Horn and i really dont like your way of handling this matter, Victoriana is the strongest angel, stronger even than new angel Raphael and she is not cheap either to get and yet people get to keep her...FOR FREE, Why? I for one work alot on my main char and the rest, i put some money in the game and earn everything the normal way. As a player i find this unacceptable and unfair to the rest. I dont want any compensation, i just want to see Victoriana removed. They use it...you stated that who uses Victoriana gained with the bug, will be banned..well? Check my server S43 Israfil's Hor, see how Rain, dred, KoYoTe, Vaczak and a few others have activated the icon and use it. You handle this just like you handled the resources reaver bug, the cross server tycoon...doing nothing. Will you remove Victoriana? How long will it take you? These are just simple questions that need simple answers but also facts...actions.

Have a nice evening.

G'evening,

Although i got this problem to your attention, nothing has been done yet. Victoriana is used shameless and nothing happens. When will you take measures?

Comment

Ignored and will not be removed.
      Mage lvl 64
      BR 84k
      Server R2-590

Comment

i bet u all rage about it couse u dident got the bug aswell....so get over it...they will solve it when they can and how they can

Comment

Originally posted by aiureala99 View Post
          i bet u all rage about it couse u dident got the bug aswell....so get over it...they will solve it when they can and how they can
          read careful, i said i DO NOT want compensation, i just want it removed.if you cant read and post only to annoy, keep it to your self.

Comment

Working...
          X