Seriously!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously!!

I usually laugh when i see posts of people complaining of players hacking when they got 100k points in tycoon. But is this for real or is there something i am missing.Click image for larger version

Name:	tycoon question.png
Views:	1
Size:	724.6 KB
ID:	1756871

How do 2 players get over 1 mil points when cs tycoon just opened 2-3 minutes ago and how is that even possible? Anyone else got a laugh or comment or even a possible explanation.

Yeah there is no way that cant be a hack.
    LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

2 possible reasons.

1. This player was given a compensation reward for the failed server in china.
      2. The game is EXTREMELY easy to exploit for most unlimited resources right due to the problems these servers are having.

Comment

they are more then likely gm accounts that accidentally got credited look at server name

Comment

They are GM accounts, that zh003 is a name I have seem in screenshots showing the events before on GTArcade by the devs. Expect it resolved shortly.

Comment

Also they will be getting these rewards straight away as well. And the last item is 2x lvl 9 fusion gems

Click image for larger version

Name:	Loa Hot Event.png
Views:	1
Size:	473.3 KB
ID:	1694672

Comment

Originally posted by Penetrator69 View Post
              Also they will be getting these rewards straight away as well. And the last item is 2x lvl 9 fusion gems

[ATTACH=CONFIG]104326[/ATTACH]
              Hate to break it to you but with 2 mill points, the last thing someone would need is those rewards. Anyways thats obviously their "test server" people need to calm the **** down

Comment

They are now scrolling an announcements claiming those are accounts from the test server.
                LoA - Tordeck - [S164] Frost Fortress - ArchAngels

Comment

And they are gone, thread over!

Comment

hahahahaha, ty for clearing that up

Comment

Working...
                    X