Loading issue with Battles etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loading issue with Battles etc

OK....now on day 3.....1st post seems to have vanished even tho several other folks replied saying they had same issue. So I can't do any battles in COM, Inferno, TD, Arena, Totems, Dark Abyss, etc, etc, etc,,, I have cleared my cache and deleted cookies prior to the suggestion, so nice try but keep looking...... It';s not on my end people at the help desk....It's on your end. At this point playing the game has become far to tasking to even try and keep up......As was mentioned by another response to 1st complaint....i am not getting credit for any battles so i am at a huge disadvantage when playing anyhow. I guess at this point it's just time to move on to something else that is going to get the needed attention the game needs to run like it should. Way to many times do you see the same bug being reported over and over and over. Stop adding to the game and fattening your pockets and try fixing it to work before people just all together say the hell with it and quit.

No real Happy Ironhorse822 (aka Beast from UA6)

Need screenshots on whatever you are encountering

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I have no idea if theres anything here...i have trieds to get it to load a paint pic but says its to big....It states thew league of angels title, downloading 100% and then some number combo like 32/32 and then just sets there in all areas. The only thing that says is the white lettering at the bottom.....it can set this way for hours and never finish the loading.....as i stated it happens in all areas of the game that we get this screen and then when doing TD i just get the blank screen

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	LOA.png
Views:	1
Size:	438.8 KB
ID:	1694765

Ok so this is the screen that i get in all the areas i have talked about in my emails...as u can see i was in totems at the time

Comment

So i sent u all screen shots and nothing.........Really guys

Comment

Which server are you playing on?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Ok ...i'm starting to get a bit annoyed by the one line questions. Any reason u can't request all this info in one email....I have been having this issue now for a week......Costing me big time in the game.....I'm not happy with this kind of ********...... I play on UA6 which used to be S28......I play using Chrome, which i have checked and is up to date with all the newer software, drivers, etc... I play many other games using the same thing, none of them have any issues.... Since i cant seem to find my 1st post of this issue all i can tell uyou is others stated they are having the same issue. No idea what server, etc

Comment

well once again another failure.......All the information you really should need has been posted....I guess its time to take this to the next step since this particular moderator cant handle the situation....I'm sure the game makers wont be thrilled about people quiting due to incompatant moderators or whatever seems to be your issue.

Comment

I corrected this issue on s67 with my partner char stryker. you need to go to party screen remove any hero and put yourself back into pay then replce hero
                  Originally posted by R219604262 View Post
                  OK....now on day 3.....1st post seems to have vanished even tho several other folks replied saying they had same issue. So I can't do any battles in COM, Inferno, TD, Arena, Totems, Dark Abyss, etc, etc, etc,,, I have cleared my cache and deleted cookies prior to the suggestion, so nice try but keep looking...... It';s not on my end people at the help desk....It's on your end. At this point playing the game has become far to tasking to even try and keep up......As was mentioned by another response to 1st complaint....i am not getting credit for any battles so i am at a huge disadvantage when playing anyhow. I guess at this point it's just time to move on to something else that is going to get the needed attention the game needs to run like it should. Way to many times do you see the same bug being reported over and over and over. Stop adding to the game and fattening your pockets and try fixing it to work before people just all together say the hell with it and quit.

No real Happy Ironhorse822 (aka Beast from UA6)

Comment

Working...
                  X