2 angels!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 angels!?

2 angels but only one player!? What is this!! Sooo unfair, Boa's cancer skill was still working too so the stun was super annoying -_- and no it didn't belong to the Character who owned Hecate because hecate was lvl71 and the other players were under lvl70. P.S. It was a good battle, lasted until the round limit but i still lost by default or something, whatever lol. anyway fix this bug please. thaaaanks
    Click image for larger version

Name:	TA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	381.0 KB
ID:	1756987

may be that hecate was another player's hero. Just a possibility,
    salz
    Guild : Razor
    UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

Originally posted by salabhn View Post
      It's this for sure. Angel in TA stays till one hero OR main from the team of one member is alive.

Comment

no... i have experiencing like that before. the claw reflect damage to back row party, that maybe the answer.

if the main char and the hero killed by reflect damage from claw, the angel still remain there. idk why the reason ^^

Comment

yea, you cant possibly think of a player who has hecate and uses boadicea as angel, at least i cant :P

also, i have seen an angel surviving, eventhough both main and hero of that angel had died. now youll ask me how i know? cus it was my team :P
          League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
          Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MagusRynd View Post
            yea, you cant possibly think of a player who has hecate and uses boadicea as angel, at least i cant :P

also, i have seen an angel surviving, eventhough both main and hero of that angel had died. now youll ask me how i know? cus it was my team :P
            Better to use your good angels as GA's rather then as active participants in battle at later levels. I would have had to use boad if i didn't get Angelina due to Nyessa, Mikaela, Amora, Styx and Aeode as GA's

Comment

Originally posted by salabhn View Post
              i get what you mean, but Hecate belongs to that person in the picture. Hecate was lvl 71 and the other dead players both were below lvl70 so they cant have a lvl71 hecate
              Last edited by SoniKrave; 09-19-2014, 05:00 PM.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....0-TA-angel-BUG
                See it.
                http://s102-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...25413948841035
                And it.

Comment

as i said before, if they die with claw reflect damage they got from hit him, the angel is still remain even both main char and hero is gone ....

Comment

Originally posted by Spindal View Post
                    Better to use your good angels as GA's rather then as active participants in battle at later levels. I would have had to use boad if i didn't get Angelina due to Nyessa, Mikaela, Amora, Styx and Aeode as GA's
                    dude, a casher who can get hecate will not need boadicea, not as a GA not as a main
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by ochhaa View Post
                      as i said before, if they die with claw reflect damage they got from hit him, the angel is still remain even both main char and hero is gone ....
                      Yes I confirm ... it's a bug .. never noticed before. Did today after checking better.

If heroes/main both die from reflect the angel remain so it is indeed a BUG.

Comment

Originally posted by SoniKrave View Post
                        2 angels but only one player!? What is this!! Sooo unfair, Boa's cancer skill was still working too so the stun was super annoying -_- and no it didn't belong to the Character who owned Hecate because hecate was lvl71 and the other players were under lvl70. P.S. It was a good battle, lasted until the round limit but i still lost by default or something, whatever lol. anyway fix this bug please. thaaaanks
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]104552[/ATTACH]
                        It could be :

1st as someone said hecate was from another player team and remaining in game her angel stayed too .... I don't think you have the time to check every player, heroes and angel level in game anyway next time post the battle to justify that you are 100% right.

Could aso be that due to a lack of memory or some video bug .... the angel was gone but the image stayed in the battle ... Did she attack you ? if no then it was video issues ..... if yes it was 2 teams left 1 with 1 hero left the other with the main.

The only way you can prove what you say is by posting the fight...

Comment

Working...
                        X