Royal Marks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Marks

U said u will remove the rewards cozd by the glitch in the tournament. Its fair, and it has to be removed. But pls count and tell us why u removed all of my royal marks? I had over 500 before the chest, so after i got a little more than 2500. And now u took away all of them ...

Originally posted by russellcrowe1 View Post
    U said u will remove the rewards cozd by the glitch in the tournament. Its fair, and it has to be removed. But pls count and tell us why u removed all of my royal marks? I had over 500 before the chest, so after i got a little more than 2500. And now u took away all of them ...
    Not to be a ****, but frankly if you purposely did this exploit, its kinda your own fault. Its not like you could "oops" your way into it. BUT they did say they would just take what was gained so I don't blame you for beng upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Spindal View Post
      Not to be a ****, but frankly if you purposely did this exploit, its kinda your own fault. Its not like you could "oops" your way into it. BUT they did say they would just take what was gained so I don't blame you for beng upset.
      I gained Royal marks from TT, had 2k, they took them, but that "Domination pack " which one got from bug left, Funny .
      Last edited by Dziastins; 09-19-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Seems like people who listened to the "Those who gained items for free with this bug are strongly suggested to not use them." seem to be punished more than those that just spended all their royal marks.

Comment

1 of my friend bought alecta with the royal marks and still have it so good job R2, and me who not even used them lost my original marks also.

Comment

This company is running by monkeys..

Comment

Calling them monkeys might be a lil harsh but I do admit they could do things differently

Comment

Move on!
                Those items aren't really yours anyway. You cant trade them, you cant sell them. even giving the account to others is bannable. This means all these characters and items belong to them, you are just playing with it.

Comment

They took my 200 royal marks that i gain from the last TT, come on, i want them back, also they didnt give any comp from were all the servers were MIA, i lost the fairy event and a lot of keys for that ****, i hope an asnwer fast.
                  Last edited by HellDemondX; 09-19-2014, 02:24 PM.

Comment

hmmm logic dyopet... i like that lol

Comment

yes it's true, is unfair we used bug,but was a bug we dont have hacked game so it's right r2 take back what we got with the bug. victoriana icon 2.000 royal mark undefeated flair etc. but i lost all my royal mark that i win in last team tournament.they take away 2k royal mark and also 225 royal mark that was mine. we benefited from a bug, definitely caused by the update that there had been and and at last we lost all and then who hack game goes unpunished. also this is unfair from r2 -_-

Comment

Got this answer:

"Hello,

We are so sorry about this. Dev team have checked the records and found they only deleted 2000 marks from your account. It seems that there are something wrong. We have add your account information on the bug list and they need to further investigate. Thank you."

Pls read this forum, coz it hadnt happened only with me.

Comment

Originally posted by russellcrowe1 View Post
                          Got this answer:

"Hello,

We are so sorry about this. Dev team have checked the records and found they only deleted 2000 marks from your account. It seems that there are something wrong. We have add your account information on the bug list and they need to further investigate. Thank you."

Pls read this forum, coz it hadnt happened only with me.
                          got the same answer.. seems like loa programers should go back to school to learn count again since they cant recognize numbers..

Comment

Pls some moderator let us know that they will surely investigate it, we need those marks asap!

Comment

Shouldn't have exploited

Comment

Working...
                              X