Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mage against Berserker - no chance - MODERATORS - do something - Overpowered Berserk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mage against Berserker - no chance - MODERATORS - do something - Overpowered Berserk

Hello.
    My charakter - mage -
    MATK - 250k
    PDEF - 175K
    MDEF - 175k

Berserker Stats:
    PATK - 255k
    PDEF - 160k
    MDEF - 150k

Everythyn else is the same. In my case mage have better mount, items and more. 130k BR more, Angels - same, everything is same or mage have better items.

Normal hits - without using skills

In PvP - Berserker do Mage 130k dmg - Mage do to Berserker - 60k

Moderators - why mage class is discriminated????

If other maged have same problems - pls - write it. This is not fair.

One class is overpowerd. No matter stats, no matter items, no matter anything.

10/10, Berserker wins.

mage is powerful. Sorcerer class has that Fireball skill that ignores def, partner skill that bleeds 10%hp for 2 turns, the third skill reducing hit. All you need to do is 10-11k dodge, 11-12k hit.
    Mystic class has low dmg, but use your main as tank, boost in dodge, block, hp, END, with fair def and mdef, then recruit damager heroes like claw and amazon. Mystic class can boost your heroes' hit.

assuming you have all mythic equips, it will just decide on how much luck you have on activating those mythic equips' skills like the dmg reduction of helm and boots, stun from ring, rage reduction from greaves.

try learning from old servers first, check builds of old but active players, coz most of the servers have mages on top.

Comment

no worries ... wait till all gets to higher BR and main become a useless meat shield anyway

Comment

Originally posted by LylithIT View Post
        no worries ... wait till all gets to higher BR and main become a useless meat shield anyway
        statistics and build trend seems to agree. with the main the only one having the dodge boost from passive skills, being the tank or shield is its best position in the long run. unless they bring out a new hero that has a high block and dodge percentage

Comment

owerpowerd??????? then what are archers????? those are owerpowerd Im berekster around 750k BR beat by archer whit 500k BR THEY ARE THE ONCE OWERPOWERD
          Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
          IGN:asdasd
          class:Berekster

Comment

owerpowerd??????? then what are archers????? those are owerpowerd Im berekster around 750k BR beat by archer whit 500k BR THEY ARE THE ONCE OWERPOWERD
            RIP English
            It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

if you are able, can you put up a video of your battle please?

Comment

lol i'm a berserker and currently hating a sorcerer's fireball skill it almost one hit my main then here comes scorch 10% hp loss...i have 1M hp meaning losing 100k in a turn for three turns...boom my main disappear...if you are having a problem with zerker you must be doing something wrong...

Comment

Dodge is the only thing to counter sorcerer's fireball, but just having 12k hit can easily hit a 15k dodge, so for me sorcerer is OP. i dont know about mystic coz so far i havent seen a mystic dominate a server.

Comment

Originally posted by chrysalizzz View Post
                    lol i'm a berserker and currently hating a sorcerer's fireball skill it almost one hit my main then here comes scorch 10% hp loss...i have 1M hp meaning losing 100k in a turn for three turns...boom my main disappear...if you are having a problem with zerker you must be doing something wrong...
                    berseker most op class yes more op than a archer also at last at over lev 75 when they got new 2nd skil
                    berseker vs sorcerer with tornado-3 stack roar +3d skil can easy do doble damage than fireball
                    i saw some1 mystic are very good but are on last top at damage
                    berseker can easy doing 5*more mystic damage with skil that up 1 time skil=dead

Comment

lol in my server me zerker vs sorcerer, same patk/matk, same hp but still losing on sorcerer..i tried it main vs main and i never won...lmao...

Comment

I honestly dont think 1 class is more op than another, it all depends on how you build your char and how much money you spend. Each class can be stronger than another and depending on how you want to fight, you can change and rotate skills to fit what your fighting. There are bezerkers that are impossible to defeat but there are also mystic, sorcerers, and paladins that are also and guessing some archers also (which i luckily dont have on my server yet, lol).

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
                          RIP English
                          why? is this for english or american game only. try to remember ALWAYS players are from different country. die racist.

Comment

mage are strong specially sorcerrer. berserker are useless to sorcerrer. if you are mystic better use dragon totem level 2 use the multi hit rage attack, boost it with crit and hit dodge if possible .

Comment

I actually think mystics are a bit underrated, sure it's true enough that they have a considerate amount of damage and cashing do rule 90% of the game (Hell I've struggled plenty of times and I'm always trying to keep up with warriors). However I know players who barely use any D, is hardly at the top and yet they do darn good. It's just like so many others before me have said: it all comes down to build (As of now a dodge/hit build seems to be very popular) . Sure a mage might need to boost their stats to be even with warriors however it's highly possible. Just check out old servers and read up on your class, check out the forums for tips and so on.

As for the English comment, I really don't think he/she meant anything by it.

Comment

Working...
                              X