Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long "even" battles - what decides the victor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long "even" battles - what decides the victor?

I have a player who is just about 80k br better than my own, who I challenged in CoM, and the battle went on and on and on and on and pretty much seems to be a stalemate.

With the next Team Tourney here, what decides who is the victor in battles like this? How or what is the deciding factor that determines which player is the victor when the battles go on and on and would keep going well past the 50 turn limit?

Bradachin

I've taken notice of this, and i believe the victor of a battle that goes beyond the 50 turn limit is the team that does the most damage overall. I've watched the top 2 in our server's domination (1 player with 1.6 mil BR who is 2nd in CoM, and the other player with 1.8 mil BR who is first in CoM) and it goes on and on and on, but with how the teams were set up, the player with 1.6 mil BR won 2/3 fights because she was able to do more damage by hitting a hero longer before hitting the main in front row. Also the 3rd person in CoM, who also has 1.6 mil BR, has won a couple times against the 1.8 mil BR even when he was left with just 2 heros left right when the 50 turn limit was over. and why is that, i believe it is the overall damage that settles a fight that goes on forever

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_Pikachu View Post
      I've taken notice of this, and i believe the victor of a battle that goes beyond the 50 turn limit is the team that does the most damage overall. I've watched the top 2 in our server's domination (1 player with 1.6 mil BR who is 2nd in CoM, and the other player with 1.8 mil BR who is first in CoM) and it goes on and on and on, but with how the teams were set up, the player with 1.6 mil BR won 2/3 fights because she was able to do more damage by hitting a hero longer before hitting the main in front row. Also the 3rd person in CoM, who also has 1.6 mil BR, has won a couple times against the 1.8 mil BR even when he was left with just 2 heros left right when the 50 turn limit was over. and why is that, i believe it is the overall damage that settles a fight that goes on forever
      I really appreciate your explanation, I have been wondering the same thing too.
      Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

Working...
      X