Fix djinni!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix djinni!!!!!!

How many months need wait for Support FIX my DJINNI BUG?????????How many more tickets need send for fix ????already sent like 30 tickets !!!

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....42#post1007742

Its the teamwork skill bug, happened after infamous teamwork skill "upgrade-update". I think its caused when you inherit heroes they start attacking eachother instead of casting skills. Also their teamwork skill is not shown in char screen. For me it happened same time (last month) but affected more than 1 hero (nereida, claw, djini). I dunno how will they fix it since u need to reroll your heroes to fix it yourself (dismiss - recruit - tested on djini - kinda costs a lot to do on claw and nereida as well).

Comment

I have the same problem, my djini used to heal 200k now does crapy heals and whenever the teamwork skill is activated djini attacks my own party rather than heal...thinking of killing it and getting a new hero

Comment

Originally posted by Revellation View Post
        How many months need wait for Support FIX my DJINNI BUG?????????How many more tickets need send for fix ????already sent like 30 tickets !!!

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....42#post1007742
        i lol'd

What do you call a "fine heal" ? and sagi ability does suck

Perhaps screenshots would make your post a little more believable and alot less like a troll's attempt for attention

Comment

djini has enough rage 2nd turn, senti still alive- teamwork skill enabled. instead of healing hits sentinel instead....note at this point the angel has only 50 rage and has yet to attack. do I need to put It more simply?
          btw when more than 2 ppl complain about a bug you should have the common sense to withstand calling them trolls....
          btw ifyou so need proof quite simple grab a djini + senti throw them into battle you'll get the result I am prty sure its happening to plenty of ppl. its an issue which was reported b4

Comment

he is the one trolling or i guess he didn't know the bug of djinni attacking its own team... some people are just oblivious

Comment

Working...
            X