Class question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class question

Dumbly, I hav never played a warrior character before, have always been mage or hunter. Now on my main I am a mystic wishing she were a sorceror, and I dont want this to happen with warrior. Which class -paladin or beserker- really have it going for them with defense but also with attck?
    I noticed someone in ta with 3 regeneration skills/buff skills.....thats not what i want. I like wrathstrike.
    Anyone help/advise?
    League of Angels
    S96 Alanna
    Beserker lvl 71
    Fortuna lvl 85
    Sterling Moonbeam
    Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
    850k BR+
    Guild: Legendary
    Blood and Jade
    S66 Shanrou lvl 66
    Bayi/Zhi
    War Urso 7*
    45k BR+
    Guild: Eternal

Paladin:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermata 2014-09-20 alle 12.26.26.png
Views:	1
Size:	195.7 KB
ID:	1694773

Berserker:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Schermata 2014-09-20 alle 12.26.53.png
Views:	1
Size:	194.0 KB
ID:	1694774

Comment

I say go berserker, their tornado blow will break every shield your enemy has since its a 3 times consecutive attack, while enemy shield lasts for two turns. that way you are guaranteed to land a damage.(*if the person doesnt dodge*)
      Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

Comment

Originally posted by Estesolaria View Post
        I say go berserker, their tornado blow will break every shield your enemy has since its a 3 times consecutive attack, while enemy shield lasts for two turns. that way you are guaranteed to land a damage.(*if the person doesnt dodge*)
        and you can deagrese up to 95 rage which is almost all
        Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
        IGN:asdasd
        class:Berekster

Comment

Both classes have wraitstrike, just like mystics and sorcerers both have Shock therapy....Paladins have a lot of healing skills and attakcs that either lower def or atk, while berserkers have skills that are supposed to penetrate defenses, eat up rage and gain atk power

Comment

I would say paladin are stronger early game and berserker are stronger late game

Comment

It's a personal preference in my opinion, as each class has their strong points and it really comes down to build but I'd go with berserker. Every class can be countered, and every class have their weak points, it's what you do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanrou View Post
                Now on my main I am a mystic wishing she were a sorceror,
                why would you think a mystic is weak? its just as strong as a sorcerer as long as you know how to build your main and heroes. on topic, i'd go for berseker, paladins have great defence but lower damage.

Comment

Working...
                X