100% back in group buy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% back in group buy

If I didnt spend diaz on my first purchase, Lets say I spent 2000 group buy tickets in buying gem energy without spending diamonds. If I spin the wheel and it lands on 100% back on your first purchase, do i get my 2k group buy tickets back or i dont get any since i didnt spend vouchers or diamonds??
    Any answer would be super appreciated Ty in advance.
    Server 191 Dread Island IGN: Silena

AVE ATQUE VALE

i tried that, and i got vouchers (neither tickets nor diamonds)
    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
    Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by Estesolaria View Post
      If I didnt spend diaz on my first purchase, Lets say I spent 2000 group buy tickets in buying gem energy without spending diamonds. If I spin the wheel and it lands on 100% back on your first purchase, do i get my 2k group buy tickets back or i dont get any since i didnt spend vouchers or diamonds??
      Any answer would be super appreciated Ty in advance.
      you wil get 250 diamond

Comment

Originally posted by R221325058 View Post
        you wil get 250 diamond
        dissagree, i get 100% back on last group buy event, my first purchase was with tickets and i didnt get diamonds nor tickets back
        Last edited by solowingpixy; 09-28-2014, 10:30 AM.
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

this should be explained by our mods...basically they are and should answer this question...

Comment

If you used vouchers to spin the wheel... lets say 100 vouchers and you hit the 100% return, you get back the 100 vouchers, not the total amount you've spent.

Comment

yes, but if you use 249 group buy tickets (what ever they will be called in different events) and 1 diamond in first daily purchase and you hit first purchase back, you should get ammount you spend, but that is not happaening , and i dont know how to do screenshoots if you dont know when you will hit that on spining
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
                yes, but if you use 249 group buy tickets (what ever they will be called in different events) and 1 diamond in first daily purchase and you hit first purchase back, you should get ammount you spend, but that is not happaening , and i dont know how to do screenshoots if you dont know when you will hit that on spining
                lol, i could see getting 1 diamond back if that is the total you spent, but why expect to get group buy tickets back in diamonds if you hit the 100 percent refund. you didnt spend diamonds...so I dont know why anyone expects to get something they didnt use. It makes no sense to for that to even happen if you dont spend the actual diamonds.

Comment

no i have diamonds come to my pocket when i was hit 100% back in group buy...
                  but whatever the number you use to buy ex buy energy card 5 or 10 or even just 1, you got 250 dias

Comment

I spent 250 group buy vouchers, got the "free" spin on the wheel, and it gave me 250 diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
                      lol, i could see getting 1 diamond back if that is the total you spent, but why expect to get group buy tickets back in diamonds if you hit the 100 percent refund. you didnt spend diamonds...so I dont know why anyone expects to get something they didnt use. It makes no sense to for that to even happen if you dont spend the actual diamonds.
                      as i know you get diamonds back when getting refund, but that isnt point for me, if it say 100% refund, than it should be refunded, tickets is also useable again, since when you get free items they run out so fast
                      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                      UC 27 current server

Comment

Working...
                      X