A dead player still fighting ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A dead player still fighting ?

Today in Team Arena I had the surprise to see a player from the opposite team still fighting wile his life bar was at 0 .... hitting him after this more than once was useless ...

his life still remained 0 wile - well he won the battle

I tried to copy the log, here is what I got : shareFight&02254206e0746c4d

is this league of angels or league of zombies ? Anyway I can't figure out how a player with a 0 life bar can still be in fight. If anyone can explain me this fact I am ready to hear what he has to say.

anyway check out you battle cause this happens in Team Arena - Clash of Mith - and also in cross server.

You are lagging, simply put, he healed but your display didn't pick it up on your side

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Well it would be time to have a skip button in TA I wonder if you moderators can imagine what it is to see ....

for 15 mins 2 players fighting regaining life with their blades and dodging 80% attacks ....

it is not a question of strength but the more stronger our avatars get the more time it takes to decide who wins ....

Just let us decide if we are going to waste our time looking at the battles or just skip then ....

we have 2 team arenas of 1h00 each when each match will exceed 15 mins we will no more be able to have our 10 arena fights

Comment

[post deleted]
        Last edited by MagusRynd; 09-23-2014, 11:35 AM.
        League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
        Magus Rynd

Comment

Originally posted by MercylessDaywalker View Post
          Well it would be time to have a skip button in TA I wonder if you moderators can imagine what it is to see ....

for 15 mins 2 players fighting regaining life with their blades and dodging 80% attacks ....

it is not a question of strength but the more stronger our avatars get the more time it takes to decide who wins ....

Just let us decide if we are going to waste our time looking at the battles or just skip then ....

we have 2 team arenas of 1h00 each when each match will exceed 15 mins we will no more be able to have our 10 arena fights
          agree
          As long as the helmets are bugged the fights are max rounds
          We have strong team and when we get strong opponent it goes max rounds.
          We cant do 10 fights in this hour.
          Repair this gear and do like on Dragon Pals where after a few rounds the attack increase 50% and then after few rounds to 100%
          S8-Captive Amora
          IGN-DWPOHKP
          Guild Godly-Deputy Leader
          Alli- BloodAoth-Veteran
          Br- 6755708

Comment

Originally posted by MercylessDaywalker View Post

If it takes 15mins to end a fight if means you are lagging indefinitely. There's a limit of 30 turns per fight meaning you are taking 30 secs just to load 1 turn?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
            X