but with lvl30...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl30.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	269.5 KB
ID:	1757446

anyone have experience this?
    Wa Langsi Sebab Lu Follow Sama Gua, Itu Sebab Wa Mau Lu Mampus

Its because you have the level 30 one as a set totem, and set totems can't be used as materials. Unset the 30 and set the 33 and you'll be able to evolve the 33.
    S110 Lonfrost Trail/UA14/UB32
    IGN: Annihilator

Comment

I have the same issue and posted a bug post on this also. The devs need to clarify how totems are upgraded. A better explanation needs to be provided on how to evolve.
      My name is Crom. I count the dead even if I am included.
      S13 Valkyries Call. S267 Sea of Stars.

Comment

Basically, you cannot sacrifice any material while they are still in battle

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

I have a level 30 totem not in battle and still won't let me upgrade! How is this suppose to work again?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LiefSilver View Post
            I have a level 30 totem not in battle and still won't let me upgrade! How is this suppose to work again?
            You need a second lvl 30 totem. One that get upgraded and one that gets sacrificed with the evolution materials. The one that gets sacrificed has to be lvl 30 (not higher) and cannot be the one you have set as your battle totem.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHadley View Post
              I have the same issue and posted a bug post on this also. The devs need to clarify how totems are upgraded. A better explanation needs to be provided on how to evolve.
              They should be clear.. I agree.

Comment

So I need 2?!? that is SOOO bogus!!!

Comment

So for anyone that cant follow forums to know how totems works, you need 2 Lvl 30 totems of the same kind to upgrade. Yes, you need 2. 1 counts as the totem you are upgrading and the other counts as materials that will get used to upgrade. The one that is used as material must be lvl 30 and not higher. You also cant sacrifice the lvl 30 totem you have set in one of the totem places (or equiped if that makes more sense to some). And remember how to do it, because it is the same when you want to upgrade at 40 and higher levels. For lvl 30, you need 2 purple level 30 totems. For lvl 40, you need 2 orange lvl 40 totems and so on through the different upgrade levels.

Comment

Originally posted by bliztloa View Post
                    first try,with lvl33.. -failed
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]105069[/ATTACH]

but with lvl30...
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]105070[/ATTACH]

anyone have experience this?
                    issue is not with level 33. you cant evolve the spare one and use a set totem as material. you have to either evolve set totem, or free set totem, if yer evolving a spare.

in yer case, level 30 is set totem and level 33 is spare.
                    Last edited by MagusRynd; 10-18-2014, 12:53 PM.
                    League of Angels

S94 Lonewind Forest
                    Magus Rynd

Comment

Working...
                    X