Alchemy Hot Events not paying out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alchemy Hot Events not paying out

on 3 different occasions I spent specific amounts of Diamonds(200 at one time and 50 at one time) and did not get credit towards the Alchemy Hot Event that is supposed to pay out gold.. Any time before 2 weeks ago it did not matter WHERE the diamonds were spent, so can someone please explain to me why I did not get paid out the over 9 million gold I should have received for spending over 450 total diamonds over the span of 3 occasions.
    Thank you for your help

you have to spend the diamonds on alchemy to get the alchemy hot event rewards, not just spend diamonds anywhere in the game (if it did before for you than it was bugged).

Comment

Good lord its hot events 4 alchemy not spending dias lol
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

so you are telling me that for 6 months as I spent Diamonds anywhere in the game, as long as it was the specific amount, and I WAS getting credit towards the Alchemy Hot Event, that it was a bug the whole time?
        And I would appreciate less sarcasm and rudeness from the people answering.. it is a simple question based of past experiences.. and considering that many of the notifications on how events work are barely proper English at best, and at worst is not accurate to begin with... recent issues with the Fairies are a prime example.. trying to make me sound stupid is not very helpful.
        I have had the Alchemy Hot Event work the same way for me since I started playing this game over 6 months ago.. so when it stopped working that way 2 weeks ago, I question why...
        Thank you so very much for you somewhat helpful, though somewhat sarcastic answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Myst View Post
          so you are telling me that for 6 months as I spent Diamonds anywhere in the game, as long as it was the specific amount, and I WAS getting credit towards the Alchemy Hot Event, that it was a bug the whole time?
          And I would appreciate less sarcasm and rudeness from the people answering.. it is a simple question based of past experiences.. and considering that many of the notifications on how events work are barely proper English at best, and at worst is not accurate to begin with... recent issues with the Fairies are a prime example.. trying to make me sound stupid is not very helpful.
          I have had the Alchemy Hot Event work the same way for me since I started playing this game over 6 months ago.. so when it stopped working that way 2 weeks ago, I question why...
          Thank you so very much for you somewhat helpful, though somewhat sarcastic answer.

You only get the rewards if you spend diamonds in alchemy.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Myst View Post
            not sure what was rude and sarcastic seeing as how all that was stated was that the event is for spending on alchemy. When it says Alchemize to earn glorious rewards, i dont know where else you would alchemize than in alchemy. You obviously were lucky to have a bug that allowed you to spend diamonds anywhere and receive the rewards. If you would like me to become rude and sarcastic I would be more than happy to but I will just leave it as a simple explanation that I hope has answered your question like I did the first time.

Comment

I was referring to the other comment left to me.. I understand what it says on the page.. my point was more to the fact I have been playing 6 months and all the sudden it is different then what it was before.. I was even told by one tech support staff member I was supposed to get the gold from alchemy hot event until another tech support staff member said no it was changed.

Comment

Working...
              X