main hero huge glitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• main hero huge glitch

im not impressed my main hero decreased by about 20 000 br today and it has all the same equipment and guardian angels i checked over 50 times since im freaking out here.. thats like 500 bucks that last 20 000 br cost me like come on guys i hope u can fix this.. i even have a battle from a few hours ago that shows me with over 80 000 more hp than i have no and i have been spending lots diamonds my br should be going up not down... this is totally unfair im snapping my team is ruined and wen i take off and on my gear the br keeps changing to different ammounts but wen i look again its still at the weak point like dam i was stronger than i am now like 2 months ago u guys gotta fix that im a good spender this is so not cool

Originally posted by R248166501 View Post
    im not impressed my main hero decreased by about 20 000 br today and it has all the same equipment and guardian angels i checked over 50 times since im freaking out here.. thats like 500 bucks that last 20 000 br cost me like come on guys i hope u can fix this.. i even have a battle from a few hours ago that shows me with over 80 000 more hp than i have no and i have been spending lots diamonds my br should be going up not down... this is totally unfair im snapping my team is ruined and wen i take off and on my gear the br keeps changing to different ammounts but wen i look again its still at the weak point like dam i was stronger than i am now like 2 months ago u guys gotta fix that im a good spender this is so not cool
    you might want to leave your ign and server so they know who to look at.

Comment

Ya good idea my name is spartacus and im from server 80 in r2 games called blazing waist and im the top player.. But seriously this is so maddening y the heck would be br ddrop 20 000 br from one minute to the next even with no changes in gear thats messed.. Not to mention that the last 20 000 br on my main cost me well over 500 bucks for all those suits so if u guys cant figure it out and fix this thats pretty awful... Wen i take my gear off and on it changes to all sorts of different numbers its so glitched out... Please put my main back to 536 000 br where it was earlier today ..

Comment

A screenshot would be helpful

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

dam it cant u just check my br from tournement or somthing i can never get the screenshots to work for some reason maybe im just a noob on computers i dono.. but ill try to figure that out at least dam wish i didnt need a screenshot everytime i get screwed over in this game

Comment

ok what the hell seriously hweo small do the pictures have to be because it keeps saying file to large wen i try to post a screenshot

Comment

i dono im to frustrated to figure it out right now maybe ill figure it out tomoro if u guys cant fix the problem for me because this is such a **** off...

Comment

I would also need your server and IGN if you cant fit it in the screenshot

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

i posted the battles to proove i went down in my other thread posts.. if u wouldnt mind looking at them.. the post that is titled.. "I WANT A GM TO COME TO SERVER 80..."
                  IF U NEED me to post the battle again let me know because the first battle shows my origional br 2 days ago and the new battle is from today where i am a bunch lower br overall.. even tho i got lots upgrades my br went down a tonne.. and my server is in r2 games server . server 80 blazing waist and my name on there is spartacus i am number one strongest player in the server and leader of top guild.. please help me get my br back i paid so much money for all those suits.. thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X