This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Accounts - Clarification of Vague Term/s

So two MODs already confirm that multiple accounts is allowed, BUT..... but you may not exploit them..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	1757641
    Now, I want to know what do you mean by "EXPLOIT".....

Does using it to complete a party in TA an exploit?
    Does using it to level a guild an exploit?
    Does using it to open GB for the guilds consumption an exploit?

You see, I really cant imagine anything you can exploit with an alternate accounts except those I mentioned above. Our guild leader was banned because of having multiple accounts, so I really need to know what does this term mean to you.
    Last edited by R27339387; 09-26-2014, 04:22 AM.

Your guild leader was possibly banned for account sharing which is something totally different. Exploitation would be pretty much sending yourself flowers to win the Rose event or marrying yourself cause no one else would marry you. It's common sense, we are not going to stop someone from checking out the other classes and enjoying themselves but we will not allow the use of the alternate accounts to give an unfair advantage.

The bottom line is you may have multiple accounts but they must be your own characters. You may not use an account someone else has created because they quit the game. That is account sharing and will get you banned.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

I see marrying yourself is bannable and is classified as "exploitation"...
      Probably one reason he got banned, since he married his alt. But before he got banned he divorced it and change partner.

Anyway, I wouldn't really settle with "common sense" explanation, since the context of "exploitation" seems a bit different between you and me (or other players). R2 should settle which things are classified as "exploit" and which one isn't.

Oh and thank you for the fast response.
      Last edited by R27339387; 09-26-2014, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Never use the term "it's common sense" for explanation because it is to vague.....

Comment

Awww. That's what I used to do with Blood and Jade. I found marrying yaself is the most sensible way of knowing ya partner is going to be online. I wouldn't say I'm a reliable person in general XD

Sad I can't do it here too
          League of Angels
          S96 Alanna
          Beserker lvl 71
          Fortuna lvl 85
          Sterling Moonbeam
          Night Sentinel (Backup)/Beserker Claw/Neredia/Astral Hunter/Valkyrie
          850k BR+
          Guild: Legendary
          Blood and Jade
          S66 Shanrou lvl 66
          Bayi/Zhi
          War Urso 7*
          45k BR+
          Guild: Eternal

Comment

I think exploits actually made someone banned cause of haters reporting that person...

Cause let say we play 2 or more character and really playing both. Like it or not we'll exploit those characters. Normally we help each other in guild like in TA/TD/married agreement/sending flowers/water garden/etc... If the alt is a guildie (which most ppl do make alt guildie) what so different? We have to find other ppl to do TA n TD n avoiding our alt?

I dont have alt cause playing 1 character in more than 1 server already tiring for me... But I can't see why one people get banned when having alt and others don't, cause there is no strict rules/list of exploitation. And I don't mind to see people having alts cause they're very helpful for me, at least more people to do team game.
            Originally posted by Henry Miller
            There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
            S102-CoolBay
            Immortals

Comment

We do not ban for multiple accounts we ban for ACCOUNT SHARING. Now I'm going to lock this thread. People are getting upset over something that was clarified. Bottom line just don't let anyone else on your account or access anyone else's and you are going to be fine in the game.
              File a ticket
              for payment issues
              For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
              Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
              X