vienna angel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vienna angel

I have twice made the criteria to get Angel Vienna but both times nothing has happened why? THIS IS SO ANNOYING

Your not giving anyone much information to give you any help. One mistake many make is confusing sacrificing gem enhancement stone with collecting and using gem enhancement stones. You need to have the correct amount of gem enhancement stones in your bag at the time you collect the angel icon and not use them. They will get deducted from your bag after you click collect. That is the most common thing that players have done to end up not getting vienna. There have also been a few this time that have gone through and collected/sacrificed everything and is says collected but they dont have the icon. If that is the case, then I would look at the other thread that was started regarding the vienna angel bug because I think someone responded with where or how your to report it which will include a couple screenshots, and would probably be a good idea to include your ign and server so they know who they need to fix if it is a bug. If its neither of these, then you might want to include more information other than the sentence you started with so someone could offer more assistance.

Comment

Working...
    X