Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I want a gm to come to server 80 so i can proove with my battle logs that i lost br

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a gm to come to server 80 so i can proove with my battle logs that i lost br

Ok i lost 20 000 br on my main guy and i can proove it with my battles from the previous days in my log.. So please send a gm to server 80 blazing waist in r2 servers my name is spartacus im top player in server so i can proove to him that my br disapeared.i dono how i can prroove it with screenshots but i can show that my br was way higher a day ago with my old battles in log.

you can post the battle logs here, click share, then (ctrl+v) to paste.
    salz
    Guild : Razor
    UB17( S115 Hope Abandoned )

Comment

really ? i cant figure out haow to send the battle here can u explain more?

Comment

http://s80-loa.r2games.com/share.php...454238e525a12b
        HERE IS A BATTLE 2 DAYS AGO WHERE I AM WAY STRONGER THAN I EVEN AM NOW EVEN AFTER LOTS UPGRADES AND ILL POST ONE FROM RECENT IN A SEC
        Last edited by AE86; 09-27-2014, 07:03 PM.

Comment

http://s80-loa.r2games.com/share.php...75427201e4443f
          AND THERES ME TODAY EVEN THO I JUST EVOLVED MY ANGEL MY BR IS STILL WAY LOWER THAN IT WAS AND IF U WATCH CLOSELY U WILL NOTICE MY ATTACK AND DEFENSES ARE WAY DOWN ON MY MAIN GUY IM NOT IMPRESSSED I HAVE MY BEST CHERUB AND MY BEST ANGEL STILL ON MY MAIN GUY THERE WAS NO LEGIT REASON FOR MY BR AND DEFENSES TO GO DOWN SO MUCH ON MY MAIN EVEN MY OVERALLY BR IS A LOT LOWER.. HOPE IT CAN BE FIXED CUZ THATS A LOT OF MONEY I JUST GOT LOSS OUT ON...

Comment

LOOKS LIKE THAT LINK ISNT WORKIN ILL POST A COUPLE MORE BATTLES FROM ME BEING WEAK NOW
            http://s80-loa.r2games.com/share.php...7542721ae3673a
            http://s80-loa.r2games.com/share.php...7542721ee3993e

Comment

There at least teh 2nd battle works on that one .. Please fix this because i dont want to have to had spent 900 bucks on suits just for the br to disapear not impressed my main guy went from 535 000 br to about 515 000 br for no reason thats not cool..

Comment

great i show the proof and get no reply...

Comment

yeah, maybe tomorow after weekend ends and GM-s come back to work, this things happened long time before when all players lose big ammount of BR , and that wasnt ever fixed, , and now happeneing all time to me in CS, not in that high numbers but still..... and i didnt get any valuable answer except -we will sent that to devs and they will check it-
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by R248166501 View Post
                    There at least teh 2nd battle works on that one .. Please fix this because i dont want to have to had spent 900 bucks on suits just for the br to disapear not impressed my main guy went from 535 000 br to about 515 000 br for no reason thats not cool..
                    What clothing u just bought? Maybe the clothing is lower stat?
                    Originally posted by Henry Miller
                    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                    S102-CoolBay
                    Immortals

Comment

its not a bug
                      scrub stone lvl 11 went from 350 - 300 thats why your br is lower

Comment

Working...
                      X