Diamonds Missing After Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds Missing After Updates

I don't know if it's right place but I have file ticket but no answer til now.

Around 800D missing after I refresh for update. I don't remember the last 2 digits on my diamonds but around 800D missing. Checked my inventory and I dont see any new stuff there. Every purchase using diamonds will have notification warning right, and I'm sure I didnt buy anything except 2D gold seed today.

Please check if any system bug please return my diamonds. If it human error and I bought something accidentally I really want to know what did I use them for.

And I suggest we have buying history cause I have seen many thread related to this and most are happen caused by wrong click. It will very helpful if we can trace whatever we bought in game.
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Originally posted by QueenKuNika View Post
    I don't know if it's right place but I have file ticket but no answer til now.

Around 800D missing after I refresh for update. I don't remember the last 2 digits on my diamonds but around 800D missing. Checked my inventory and I dont see any new stuff there. Every purchase using diamonds will have notification warning right, and I'm sure I didnt buy anything except 2D gold seed today.

Please check if any system bug please return my diamonds. If it human error and I bought something accidentally I really want to know what did I use them for.

And I suggest we have buying history cause I have seen many thread related to this and most are happen caused by wrong click. It will very helpful if we can trace whatever we bought in game.
    Okay I have received my tickets answer and saying that I use 750D to clear Eternal Spire. I didn't collect Eternal Spire yesterday so it is clearing so fast but not CD clearing. Usually this is fine and I often forgot to re-open Eternal Spire cause I don't keep it open for 30mins.

So far no diamonds ever missing until today. And I can prove it cause I post this thread few hours ago while in my SS my blitz just ended. So if now forgot to collect eternal spire cost 750D I think you guys should announce it. It's not human error, I didn't confirm any payment for CD clearing so I hope I can get my diamonds back.

For others that have habit to forget Eternal Spire blitz, becareful from now on.
    current server time now 10.17
    Attached Files
    Last edited by QueenKuNika; 09-30-2014, 09:30 AM.
    Originally posted by Henry Miller
    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
    S102-CoolBay
    Immortals

Comment

I didn't know the game was going to take back what I bought so i didn't screen shot. i trusted them. now i have diamond's and gold i was building up gone. what are you going to do r2 and gta about this

Comment

and yes i sent in a support ticket about this, just no ss because i didn't know they would be taken like that.yep i'm too trusting. if you have to ss every few min's then what is the use in playing and paying

Comment

Working...
        X