X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My main char bugs

server s49 evil Incarnate
    char Aren

Few days my rage emblem and finishing move dont work normal, mostly my char making only normal attack or only standing and doing nothing, dragonsoul phoenix skill is also very rare, crit is also very rare, frostbite and glacial embrace buged to, i even get lower dmg when i am using them. I cant also recharge , my card is ok like always. Recharge bug in real is good that i dont give you money for worst and bugiest game which i played in more than 35-37 years when i start playing arcade and computer games. If you will continue with this soon you will be history for me. For end they are other bugs like in wb database error or when i am ghost at boss etc. I also still didnt got answer about vip bonus. You guys are realy close the gap and also this you cant buy me with so called free diamonds that are in real not free or compensation because i want good gaming without so many bugs.

A screenshot or battle report might help

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

My main char bugs

I knew i will get this answer i am not here to work for you. I gave you server name and char name its time to start to work. I will not bother with game recorder i have 50 screenshots in last month with error but till now when i put it in ticket or forum nothing happened. Only this, recharge yest one time worked few minutes later not, today again worked. Here are now last screenshots after week or more my char is still buged and bugs om this pictures are not last they are more like dragonsoul phoenix bug or crit skills bugs. if this will not soon be repaired i will quit game and i try to activate other players also to leave this game. You want war you will get it. If i would play for free i will not complain or bother you but from fist month when i came here i am paying for vip and some other small ammount of money for in game items and for that i want normal gaming. By the way i am playing on server who merged with one other server and now after 1-2 month we are at point when is the same number of players or even less than was only on evil incarnate. Soon players who are playing will not have oponent or partners for in game events. Only two things keep me in this game and thats are time which i invest in game and friends.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by sunraa; 10-04-2014, 11:15 PM. Reason: screenshots

Comment

I am still buged. i also send few tickets and didnt got any answer when this will be fixed, well maybe will be fixed when i will not playing anymore

Comment

What's your ticket #?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

ok i find what is wrong after none of you take time i go and research things and i find where is problem. Thing is if my main char use all 6 heroics items i lose 25 initial rage and because of this i maked only normal attack and finishing move didnt worked corectly. Now question is if we use all 6 heroics items are we then lose initial 25 rage and if this is then normal.
            Last edited by sunraa; 10-22-2014, 08:43 AM.

Comment

good question i want answer on it too

Comment

yes it's normal. The items work with any other items to make the set, you will need atleast 1 normal item to start with 75 rage. Without the one normal item you will start with 50 rage.

Comment

ye i noticed this because i didnt have set when i put in all 6 heroics items and now i use one normal item. But things is if you check heroics items there you see that they are compatible with all other items, funny things is that they are not with self, because its stupid that we lose with better items a best attack option.

Comment

Originally posted by sunraa View Post
                    ye i noticed this because i didnt have set when i put in all 6 heroics items and now i use one normal item. But things is if you check heroics items there you see that they are compatible with all other items, funny things is that they are not with self, because its stupid that we lose with better items a best attack option.
                    That is because those heroic gear doesn't have set attribute by themselves instead they just have individual skills.

Comment

ye i knew that but its still not logical. Because we lose more important thing. Anyway now i am upgrading to the end 1 normal item.
                      Last edited by sunraa; 10-22-2014, 02:45 PM.

Comment

It is logical, this is strategy game and decision making is part of the game. You need to weigh what is more important, the set attribute or the individual skill of an item.

Comment

LOL, finishing move, partner skill, trigger skill, and not having 100 rage at the beginning of the fight is entirely different situations. Next time please explain your problem correctly first.

"finishing move dont work normal” this means your finishing move never procs

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Finishing move didnt work normal if i didnt had rage and i didnt said never and were mostly 1 or 2 part of finishing move not all 3, was very rarely that i got all three and by the way you didnt even probably know that thing is in items set attribute. I didnt mention trigger and partner skill. I know very well that this things are different. Anyway i find this alone not with your help.
                            Last edited by sunraa; 10-23-2014, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Finishing move can work perfectly with no rage at the start. No full rage at start doesn't mean your finishing move won't proc unless you get killed first turn

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
                              X