Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Battle ending before a real result is obtained. Failed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle ending before a real result is obtained. Failed.

I'm frustrated after so many attempts I get not even one turn away from a win only to fail because I took too many turns. Why is that even implimented. At first I'd understand if a battle would never end but this... is just not cool.

http://s195-loa.r2games.com/share.ph...3542e37c442761

well its implemented so battles dont go hours on end. Cause even some fights that are not PvP have a hecate in them like the dark abyss. since you can dodge so much, why not have main in the front and have your other heroes survive a little longer, if they can get a hit in then it will help.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh_Pikachu View Post
      well its implemented so battles dont go hours on end. Cause even some fights that are not PvP have a hecate in them like the dark abyss. since you can dodge so much, why not have main in the front and have your other heroes survive a little longer, if they can get a hit in then it will help.
      I've tried every type of combination of rotations. Their hit is way too low for these monsters and sacrificing the attack boost from my deployed angel to put me in the front doesn't help. I was just frustrated because I've been stuck on 11-10 for the past few days and always getting about that close 15 times a day only to fail by turn rotation.

Comment

If you failed to come up victorious after 30 turns, the battle is lost. Period.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
        X