Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No Polly even after 400+ spin in wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Polly even after 400+ spin in wheel

I spined the wheel more than 400 times and still counting but i didn't receive any polly icon and till not got only 390 polly icon shard ..
    Not getting any shards lately got only 8 shard in last 30 spins .. And its frustrating when someone receives the icon by just 100 spin ..
    Please add Polly icon shard to some next event or give more jackpot card vouchers ..
    Got like 30 spins left ..

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
    I spined the wheel more than 400 times and still counting but i didn't receive any polly icon and till not got only 390 polly icon shard ..
    Not getting any shards lately got only 8 shard in last 30 spins .. And its frustrating when someone receives the icon by just 100 spin ..
    Please add Polly icon shard to some next event or give more jackpot card vouchers ..
    well it's very frustrating, one in my server got polly after 300 times
    it's all based on luck afterall
    Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
    -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
    -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
    -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
    -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

well based on luck... 364 spins, nothing, a guildmate in 5 spins got it...

Comment

one in Gtarcade got 2 polly icons with 1 spin of X100 Click image for larger version

Name:	20141003_348951412382573.png
Views:	2
Size:	833.9 KB
ID:	1696501 now thats what i call frustrating for our servers the persentile seems very VERY LOW

Comment

Took me 530 spins to get 500 Polly shards.

Comment

its depend on your luck dont to agressive to get the polly..! hheheheh!

Comment

Originally posted by abed20074 View Post
              one in Gtarcade got 2 polly icons with 1 spin of X100 [ATTACH=CONFIG]107260[/ATTACH] now thats what i call frustrating for our servers the persentile seems very VERY LOW
              This guy have to share his luck... I need just half of his luck! lol
              Originally posted by Henry Miller
              There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
              S102-CoolBay
              Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by tackleit1994 View Post
                That's why you spend hundreds of dollars on gambling events. You wouldn't be in this predicament if you did not decide to break the bank for just an angel.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                  That's why you spend hundreds of dollars on gambling events. You wouldn't be in this predicament if you did not decide to break the bank for just an angel.
                  Yeah, thats what i was thinking lol 128 shards XD
                  Alanna
                  Beserker lvl 73
                  980K BR
                  Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
                  Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
                  Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
                  Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
                  Mystic lvl 72
                  1.1M BR
                  Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
                  Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
                  Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
                  Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                    Just prove that unless you spends 150$ for that angel you won't get it ^^ maybe being frustrated will make people realize to spend less cuz it's not worthy

Comment

Working...
                    X