Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To be or not to be ........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be or not to be ........................

Hi guys ,

first pls excuse my English, second .. i don't know if i need to post this (*) or in another section .... but i will be glad if someone can help me.
    Sooo .. i find your game in my Facebook acc and i wanted to try it, i started game .. created a character lvled it and all (*) and i find out i can download client and skip all the time my Facebook log in . I downloaded client and i tried to log in BUT .... BUT when i logged in with same Facebook acc ( my own FB acc actually ) its send to the beginning and ask me to choose server and create a character. 1 FACEBOOK ACCOUNT, 1 E-MAIL ,1 SERVER TANAAAA = 2 different characters (*) .So, basically i can't get any rewards from events because its apply on my acc character ( WHICH IS USEING THE SAME FACEBOOK ACC WITH MY OTHER CHARACTER, i can't RECHARGE ANY DIAMONDS because its apply on my character which i don't play mainly with..... so what the (*) i need to do,and continue playing your game ,w/o loosing my months playing with 1 character and now start from the beginning, and when i donate (eventually cuz its (*) boring complain about this (*)) rewards will be send properly on my acc ..........................

make sure you are logging into the same server you started on because thats where your char would be.

Comment

srsly i'm not so dumb.... its 1 server trust me ..

Comment

r2 games dont own game client, so go complain about that to company u play in... most likely its gtarcade forums u want to post this..

Comment

i did i sent tickets and everything ....pointless

Comment

well in this forum u wont find any help since u play on gtarcade game platform which means we dont even have client to have those type of problems lol

Comment

There are no client available here .. maybe u made account here from fb account .. but in client u play in gtarcade server having same server number ..

Comment

go to server 1 or server 2 and play a little until you can download client
                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

there is a micro client for R2 servers

Comment

First, if you have a ticket, give me the ticket number. Second, what is your server and character?
                    File a ticket
                    for payment issues
                    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
                    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Working...
                    X