Would like some advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would like some advice

So I need another angel right now like a hole in the head (never thought I would say that ) lol I have Vienna and also got Polly from the wheel as well as picked as a by product for worship Angelina so I am planning on trading Styx's icon. However debating on what, I have Lycorax and Floe Hunter so i could get Azul and wait to get Celestial later or I could get Celestial and gamble Azul is easier and frequent to get later on. or I could get Panda Nicky but I dont know what kind a hero he is have heard nothing about him at all. So any and all advice is welcome Thank you.
    Chandri
    Assyrians S18/UA8

just a little information if you decide on a mount trade, you need azul wolf before you can even use the celestial hunter evolve soul and a few of the others. so if you dont have it yet and you plan on evolving other mounts at some point, might want to consider that one if you decide to trade styx for one of the mount souls.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
      just a little information if you decide on a mount trade, you need azul wolf before you can even use the celestial hunter evolve soul and a few of the others. so if you dont have it yet and you plan on evolving other mounts at some point, might want to consider that one if you decide to trade styx for one of the mount souls.
      im aware that you need azul for the later upgrades thats why i said get the celestial and gamble that the azul will easy and frequent to get later on more so than celestial
      Chandri
      Assyrians S18/UA8

Comment

Working...
      X