Angel Inherit Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Inherit Question

If I were to inherit Boadicea 50 LOCKED to Pandora 0, will I have Pandora 50 LOCKED or will I have Pandora 40 LOCKED ? I found some old pages with the tiers and colours of the angels but nothing about the new angels. Thank you

Pandora 40 Locked

Comment

are u sure ? thank you anyway. so I'd better put her as a guardian and wait for 40

Comment

You'll have her locked on 40, and if I'm guessing correctly you're going to be able to make her 50 locked once you've unlocked level 40. Unless you spend the remaining tears on another angel, that is..

I've done it when I got Vienna and was able to make her 63 (did inherit with boadicea, unlocked her multiple times and used all the angel tears that I had left due to the level 40 lock on Vienna only.)
        Amorphously - Level 82 Berserker
        Guild; Shinra - Alliance; Shinra
        Server; S130 Antediluvium

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Comment

Originally posted by aleexandru View Post
          If I were to inherit Boadicea 50 LOCKED to Pandora 0, will I have Pandora 50 LOCKED or will I have Pandora 40 LOCKED ? I found some old pages with the tiers and colours of the angels but nothing about the new angels. Thank you
          well I 1st upgraded her to lvl 50 then inerht and put it for your guardian anggel and put she in when she reaches lvl 80
          Server:S35 Asraels Grasp
          IGN:asdasd
          class:Berekster

Comment

ok here is a question for you if I had a 50 angel 7 star and I inherited to a level 70 angel << cap 80 < 4 star btw what star would this angel be after and would 50 levels be enough to go 70-80

Comment

Well when you go to the inherit page, it will say what level the angel will reach before you click the inherit button. and the star would still be 7 stars, it keeps the highest level star, the seraph stones that were used for the 4 star wont add up to anything. and to any other inheriting questions: when you inherit lets say a level 70 angel to a new angel you got that is lvl 1, the new angel will hit lvl 40 and when you use the 30 lvl 4 Holy crystals that you need, just use 1 angel tear and it will jump to 50, then use 30 lvl 5 holy Crystals on it then and give 1 angel tear again and it will jump to lvl 60. same thing to get to lvl 70. long story short: you can inherit a lvl 70 to a lvl 1 and lose no levels, you just need the Holy crystals to get back to lvl 70.

Comment

Working...
              X