Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unable to Upgrade Floe Hunter mount to Celestial Hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to Upgrade Floe Hunter mount to Celestial Hunter

I cant upgrade my floe hunter after swapping Styx angel to celestial hunter soul,please fix this
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cant evolve.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	507.9 KB
ID:	1758190Click image for larger version

Name:	cant evolve1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	603.0 KB
ID:	1758191

do you have Azul Wolf already ?

Comment

need azul wolf first then celestial hunter soul?

Comment

yes you have to upgrade azul wolf first

It is mentioned => (Requires Azul Wolf)

Comment

hmn,is that sure and you tested?or just depending on what was written?

Comment

you need a evolved lycorax (requirement: upgrade lycorax to azul wolf)

Comment

Originally posted by Eecyaj08 View Post
              hmn,is that sure and you tested?or just depending on what was written?
              Are you seriously asking that THAT needs to be tested first? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Comment

Yeh pretty self explanitory if you don't have azul wolf, you should've picked it from the styx exchange =)

Comment

now i figured out,it requires upgraded lycorax lol.

Comment

I have the same problem, so we need to have first Azul wolf and than we can evolve Celestial? or what? i need Celestial Hunter not the Azul. Nobody will fix the problem?

Comment

not a pb, this has been a requirement form day 1... I had to get lyco then Azul to get my tiger to CH...

Comment

Originally posted by TylerWin
                        There is nothing to fix. In Evolve requirements is clearly written: you need to Evlove lycorax to Azul first in order to be able to evolve Floe hunter to Celestial Hunter.
                        Or server has the people who got the Celestial Hunter Icon without even haveing Floe hunter and wanted to unlock Celestial Hunter directly XD
                        So, there's no bug, you youst waisted your Styx's Icon, congratulations! Now you are prowd Celestial Hunter ICON owner!
                        Congratulations? No upcoming azul wolf anymore so it is waisted? lololol

Comment

I had the same issue, but I was confused with the requirements, I thought it was only a typographical error. I'm stuck with an Azul Wolf soul, Celestial Hunter soul, and 355/500 Lycorax shards. Just hoping they put it back out.
                          [S194] Mylne Castle | Skribblez - Berserker | The Infamous

Comment

got azul wolf but not floe hunter(white tiger) so i went for panda

Comment

Working...
                            X