Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• player hacked

ok u keep delete our post

server 200 get hacked by fake "ADMIN" people from top 10 tycoon get message about fake site DELETED

i am top 5 and get hacked and top 2 guy get hacked too

help us
    Last edited by CafeAuLait; 10-09-2014, 09:02 PM.

online security awareness
    and when fall for these emails

sorry
    =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

You should know better than believing that kind of messages, an admin would never send out messages like that you could've known if you thought things true a bit more... so yeah.
      Amorphously - Level 82 Berserker
      Guild; Shinra - Alliance; Shinra
      Server; S130 Antediluvium

Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Comment

first of all, R2 Admins/GM will not ask for your username or password, nor will we ask you to go to an external link

second of all, R2 Admins/GMs names are in RED with GM in front within brackets.

As for your question, you can open a ticket to support by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com and I may also forward your concern to the LOA team

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Greetings,

R2 staff will never send you to another site unless we have posted it on this forum, such as with the angel world cup link. We will not ask for your information about your password as we do not need it to access your account to check for issues. Please use personal responsibility and never give your information to anyone for any reason. The site that was mentioned doesn't exist, it has already been removed. But players who were affected should immediately change your password and contact customer service through the ticket system. Reminder, you can not gain items from any bonus site or other "too good to be true" site.

GM Serrin

Comment

You seems to be new on the internet, let me tell you one rule, the only rule on the internet: Never Trust Anyone.
            DO STUPID THINGS!

Comment

they do stupid things *sigh*
              S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
              now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
              Guild - Lunatic Cafe
              UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Working...
              X