Main bug at gauntlet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main bug at gauntlet

okay,rethread with some snaps.after the last update there is a bug on my main at gaunt,like he dont have any defences.i was used to inflict 75m-90m to wolves and dragons and they couldnt inflict dmg at me at all..they were 0 damaging me.anyway,last 3 or 4 wolves and drags can one shot kill me, w t h..the only change i did is unequip hoder's greaves on main and wore royal greaves (i had pretty much the same issue with hoder's on).being at almost 1,5m BR and been killed by wolvies -_- that's not right..
    ps:My BC can survive 2 of the wolf's or dragon's skills,but main none? o.O
    Click image for larger version

Name:	0.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	1758197Click image for larger version

Name:	10726706_4447458080347_1377041695_n.jpg
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	1758198Click image for larger version

Name:	car.jpg
Size:	305.2 KB
ID:	1758199

S127 seer's Revelation
    Tease
    Last edited by richelnina; 10-09-2014, 05:52 PM.

If im not mistaken the first hit of the enemy in gauntlet is a powerful skill that is why they can one shot your main. If you can deal 75-90m in the past and now not anymore, you probably survive that first skill in the past. The wolves probably got stronger because of guild level up and overall guild BR or there really is a nerf in dodge.

Comment

i watched several logs actually,sometimes mobs starts with full rage,sometimes not,14,200 dodge should absolutely ignore the current 31 lvl guild lvl.and as i can say,my mate with pretty much same stats(i have 2-3k more dodge and some 10-15k more defences does not experience a problem like that.neither of my server too!and that skill mobs do,isnt that powerful,my bc can handle 2 of them before die,dont u think my main should last longer?

Comment

hmmm... try swapping your AH and main and see if the mobs still one shot your main.

Comment

i already tried that! not much difference.. the point still remains -_-

Comment

sounds like bad luck to me, you can't dodge every attack for 30 rounds =)

Comment

ok,i figured it out,it was my mistake that didnt notice.the problem was that sometime ago i gave at my nereida freyjas boots,that caused her sometimes using her skill before my astral hunter,and that made nereida and astral child,simply hit the dragon or wolf giving him rage to use skill.it's just o.O that a pair of freyjas can simply ruin ur rage build if u dont use them properly lol!i hope my mistake could help others using rage build be noticed!

Comment

yup,thats the good part,indeed!as for what u said,im not pretty sure but it's the most possible explanation,a full hp wolf starts w/o rage so it cannot use skill as long as u dodge it's attacks.BUT a damaged wolf probably has rage from the previous battle-s
                so that may be the reason it can sometimes kill u!ill check it in a future gaunt,though to ensure it!

Comment

Working...
                X