No battle plate from tycoon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No battle plate from tycoon?

I got robbed,i got over 49,000 points in tycoon and only got 500 vouchers why? I spend money on this game do you want me to quit league of angels??? dingo33

Robbed?? How about cause it was posted that you needed 60K to get the advanced rewards............................... So yeah you can quit if that makes you feel better but when a reward is clearly posted you need to be reading not accusing.
    File a ticket
    for payment issues
    For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
    Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

Originally posted by CafeAuLait View Post
      Robbed?? How about cause it was posted that you needed 60K to get the advanced rewards............................... So yeah you can quit if that makes you feel better but when a reward is clearly posted you need to be reading not accusing.
      LOL .....

note: Mods are also human .... they can get mad too :P

Comment

Originally posted by R22854776 View Post
        I got robbed,i got over 49,000 points in tycoon and only got 500 vouchers why? I spend money on this game do you want me to quit league of angels??? dingo33
        Definitely he did not read the rewards requirement

Comment

hmm...really, sometimes we need to be sure our words won't backfire to us. Better luck next tycoon...Don't expect the minimum would be 60,000 or you will be posting again this same complaint..

Comment

Working...
          X