Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HoC - Daily Free Attempts from Card Vouchers - Reset during the event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoC - Daily Free Attempts from Card Vouchers - Reset during the event?

Accidentally hit the "use all button" for the card vouchers.

The question is do I lose all the addional free daily draws tomorrow if I do not use all those remaining attempts today?

ADD: The draws I had left carried over the reset.
    Last edited by Syrophir; 10-12-2014, 01:21 AM.

i think you wont lose them till tomorrow, but im pretty sure (90%) u will lose them for the next HoC event

Comment

I sure hope that would be the case. If someone has actually tested this, please let us know.
      Last edited by Syrophir; 10-11-2014, 03:03 AM.

Comment

I believe any left over spins, moves, draws or anything similar is lost at reset. I can say from experience that if "Events Bonus" spins haven't been used by 22:00 server time(when the events bonus wheel closes down for the night-It looks like they recently changed the time to 23:30 instead of 22:00...not sure on that though) they will be lost at reset. If you have any of your free daily gemology moves, tidal pool or anything else left before reset and don't use them you lose them, so I don't think they would make an exception for ones that you clicked "use all" on. They should think about changing it to how the wheel of luck or the beach event is, and just have them in your inventory and allow them to be used in the event without having to "use" or "use all". Long pointless post, sorry for all the reading and sorry if it doesn't make any sense. Explained it the best I could.

DFPfool
        S194

Comment

Yes no way taking any chances to lose 400 draws. A shame they have to be used like that one by one, each time a chance for a missclick, and at the same time mess up the whole event for you.

Comment

Exactly, thats why if you just had the cards in your inventory and didn't have to "use" them it would be so much better. I don't understand why they do that with wheel of luck spins and beach/shell event ones but can't do it for card draws...hey, at least you'll probably rank 1st in today's ranking....but back to saving. You were half way there too!

Comment

Originally posted by tduren90 View Post
              Exactly, thats why if you just had the cards in your inventory and didn't have to "use" them it would be so much better. I don't understand why they do that with wheel of luck spins and beach/shell event ones but can't do it for card draws...hey, at least you'll probably rank 1st in today's ranking....but back to saving. You were half way there too!
              sorry, but 400 isn't halfway, cuz the finish is at 1170 which if we halves it became 585 soo... no halfway
              lol
              better than if you've collected 975 and clicked use all at once
              Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
              -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
              -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
              -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
              -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

I meant halfway there in terms of the minimum needed to save-being 800-which would get you the adv. prize. I'm a little confused on the 1170, if you are going for the 60k prize and are calculating the 10 free draws you get daily then you would only need 1160 (1160X50=58,000)+ 4 days worth of 500 points=60k

Comment

they should add use 10 and use 100 and for use all they should ask for comfirmation like for spending diamonds
                  S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                  now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                  Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                  UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

I had 11 draws today instead of just the free 10 after the reset.

Comment

Working...
                    X