new gems aswell as new hero evolve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new gems aswell as new hero evolve

just wondering when we can change the new gems from tycoon as a matk/dodge is useless on a paly.as well why do we have to pay full price in HOC to get the new badges to evolve our hero we had to pay for in the first place and seeing
    all those who have beserker claw get it free and yet you expect the cashers to pay again i think your double dipping is really pathetic.so i would really like to hear the reply to this.

I too would like to know how we are supposed to exchange the Matk/Dodge gem as I need Patk/Dodge, you had an event running just prior to tycoon but it ended before the tycoon did so not great timing there lol
    DemonWarrior S49

Comment

lmao wow i think its good free players who have got bc to get free upgrade my point is why should those who have bought the other 3 have to pay again to upgrade them,as for paying more to get stronger lmao i already am strong
      have payed way to much on this game and are now expected to pay double for a hero upgrade. you might be right when saying they free if you get 60k points.
      as for the topic being pointless that is your opinion so you either a major casher or a free player.

Comment

No one gets Beserker Claw free. You only get his evolution you still have to buy him. Same with the other evolutions in the HoC you still have to buy the heros in order to use them

Comment

yes, this topic is pointless...
          1) everyone can get berserker claw
          2) if you're a casher and already paid for valkyrie / astral hunter / arcane spirit, then you might as well pay a little bit more to get them evolved (since they're even more OP than before eg. valky hits all instead of back row , astral hunter got +19 more rage than before and got dmg reduce + def with no chance means it's always increase still unstackable though, and arcane spirit only needs 50 rage, and got +20% and 700 more dmg for his skill)
          3) you said you're already strong, so why do you care about the devs' implementing hero evolution ?
          I mean, you're strong the definition of strong I'd say surely you have ES LE and Hecate, you don't even use those 3 heroes, maybe you don't even recruit them and you actually have no need for them unless you're afraid of "my LE Hecate and ES is useless now! what with those hero evolution making my heroes looks like topaz heroes" just wait and stay still, the devs will release evolution for those heroes you own too later on and you only have to pay more just like how you pay for those mount evolutions
          Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
          -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
          -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
          -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
          -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

lol beserker is free as you get it from tavern you dont spend cash on game to get it. for the evolution as i said before its about time
            my point is why make a free hero beserker get free evolve seeing its a op build in its own right.and seeing most who have it do the free rage mode to help it.and seeing those who have valk,astral and arcane were the first to come out
            in which over 90% who got those had to use real cash to buy and we virtually have to save for how many months to get what is needed to get evolve from HOC and yet if you want it now to make it fair against those who get beserker, we have to spend,
            but so you no i do have 2 of those heroes that need the crest again from HOC to evolve, aswell as another 2 when the next lot come out.so to say its virtually free when most have 2 to 4 of the new heros and will have to pay to get one way or save up
            for the next 12 months to get it all.if they wanted to make it fair they should have made beserkers evolve in HOC as they did the rest that way its still free for the free players to save for HOC as you said and back to a lvl playing field.
            tox i see where your coming from and i got no issue with you,but i hope you see my point for this post as i might have not explained it enough at the start.

Comment

How to give astral hunter, vakirie spirit and arcane for free, is something very relative, because the store is only 5 pieces a day and it only gets the items twice, then get the 2000 to vakirie, 2400 to astral hunter and 3000 for arcane spirit, it is simply easier to keep items of HOC for twelve months.

Comment

Originally posted by R245973329 View Post
                lol beserker is free as you get it from tavern you dont spend cash on game to get it. for the evolution as i said before its about time
                my point is why make a free hero beserker get free evolve seeing its a op build in its own right.and seeing most who have it do the free rage mode to help it.and seeing those who have valk,astral and arcane were the first to come out
                in which over 90% who got those had to use real cash to buy and we virtually have to save for how many months to get what is needed to get evolve from HOC and yet if you want it now to make it fair against those who get beserker, we have to spend,
                but so you no i do have 2 of those heroes that need the crest again from HOC to evolve, aswell as another 2 when the next lot come out.so to say its virtually free when most have 2 to 4 of the new heros and will have to pay to get one way or save up
                for the next 12 months to get it all.if they wanted to make it fair they should have made beserkers evolve in HOC as they did the rest that way its still free for the free players to save for HOC as you said and back to a lvl playing field.
                tox i see where your coming from and i got no issue with you,but i hope you see my point for this post as i might have not explained it enough at the start.
                point taken, though I can't really say those who don't spend to evolve their heroes will got overtaken by the new claw, since arcane spirit's skill dealt 135% and claw only 130% the only thing that make the difference is their class, since claw's rogue and arcane spirit's mage, when you make their rune up to armor rune they will dealt even more dmg to the other class rogue > mage || mage > rogue and what's more, arcane's skill decrease dmg and claw only deal more dmg the lower his hp get, but I don't really see that much difference between full hp and critical hp though (I'm not really paying attention)

if we put it this way, let's see,
                if initially claw's 1 level lower than arcane spirit he's just got promoted to the same level as arcane spirit
                which makes his skill proc at 75 rage

the only thing that would make a different will be the growth, evolved claw has 5.5 stars, while AS only has 5 stars
                t and AS' basic stat's actually slight lower than claw.

ps. not to mention AS can stuns while claw not (well without dragonsoul skill though)
                Originally posted by Kurt Cobain
                -I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
                -Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are
                -Practice makes perfect, but nobody's perfect, so why practice?
                -Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art.

Comment

Working...
                X