Diamonds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamonds

I had over 3200 diamonds yesterday....opened angel chest today for day 2 and recieved 268 diamonds. THATS ALL THE DIAMONDS I HAVE INSTEAD OF 268 ADDED TO THE OVER 3200 DIAMONDS I ALREADY HAD....Either give me back the diamonds i had or refund my money that was spent...

When is game going to fix this and make right!!! Im not waiting half the day for this to be resolved.

Comment

Put your IGN and server. You should also file a ticket.

Comment

Like snods said, open a ticket by clicking on my signature or go to support.r2games.com

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Ticket has been sent in...NO ACTION DONE YET.....GETTING SCREWED OUT OF EVENT BONUS AND HOC EVENT while R2 games takes their time returning the diamonds taken from my account....you took my money for diamond packages....i wont my damn diamonds that i paid for!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -jecht- View Post
            Ticket has been sent in...NO ACTION DONE YET.....GETTING SCREWED OUT OF EVENT BONUS AND HOC EVENT while R2 games takes their time returning the diamonds taken from my account....you took my money for diamond packages....i wont my damn diamonds that i paid for!!!!
            Patience is a virtue, dear. Be patient.

Comment

Reality Squared Games

Greetings Champion -jecht-,

Thank you for reaching out to our team of Support Elves with your problem.

We’re sorry you’re having difficulties, but don’t despair, a support case has been created concerning your issue, and a Support Elf from the appropriate workshop will be contacting you shortly.
              Your case # is 000000, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.
              If you have any additional comments regarding this issue, or information you want to add to help us solve your problem simply respond to this e-mail and be sure to put any new information above the line at the top of this e-mail.

The R2Games Support Elves

Almost 48 hours after the ticket being reported....NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME YET REGARDING THIS MATTER AS AUTOMATED EMAIL SAYS....there is such a thing as patience and thing is such a thing as naive....

Comment

Originally posted by -jecht-
                GM: Dear player, We were sorry if you feel that way. Unfortunately we cannot correct issues regarding this matter. We apologize but the balance of the game is easily interrupted and fulfilling your request would upset that. We realize this isn't the best answer, but we must be firm. We hope to help you better in the future, but I’m afraid this issue cannot have a different resolution. We are sorry but nothing more can be done. We will be closing this ticket now: please delegate all new issues to a new support ticket. -The R2Games Team

THIS IS A TYPICAL RESPONSE FOR ANYTHING THAT IS ACTUALLY THEIR FAULT.... THANKS AGAIN TO ANDREW...THE R2 STAFF/MOD THAT ALWAYS HAS AN EXCUSE WHERE ITS ALWAYS A PLAYERS FAULT AND NEVER THAAT THE GAME MESSED UP
                LOL they stole 3200 diamonds from you...
                It boggles my mind how will returning your diamonds that lost because of their fault will upset the balance of the game...
                Oh well its r2games... they can't even merge server that has 10 remaining players.

Comment

Wait.... how did you receive diamonds from Angel's Chest? Are you sure? Cuz I don't see diamond prizes from Angel's Chests..........

Comment

I am pretty sure he is talking about the treasure chest... where you pay out so many diamonds to get a higher payout back.. it used to be so long as you had the diamonds you could participate.. now you can't unless you recharge right then and there the amount of Diamonds it cost. So even if you already have the amount it cost.. it doesn't matter you have to recharge more to participate.
                    Personally I think this is ** that the diamonds -jecht- paid for were not returned to him.. though I can honestly say from experience I am not surprised they certainly love taking our money and then finding ways to take back what you spent it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix_Myst View Post
                      I am pretty sure he is talking about the treasure chest... where you pay out so many diamonds to get a higher payout back.. it used to be so long as you had the diamonds you could participate.. now you can't unless you recharge right then and there the amount of Diamonds it cost. So even if you already have the amount it cost.. it doesn't matter you have to recharge more to participate.
                      Personally I think this is ** that the diamonds -jecht- paid for were not returned to him.. though I can honestly say from experience I am not surprised they certainly love taking our money and then finding ways to take back what you spent it on.

Ohhh THAT Angel's chests. Alrighty. I see.

Comment

Why would you blank out your ticket number? I need it to check on your ticket......

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

*EDIT*

THIS IS A TYPICAL RESPONSE FOR ANYTHING THAT IS ACTUALLY THEIR FAULT.... THANKS AGAIN TO ANDREW...THE R2 STAFF/MOD THAT ALWAYS HAS AN EXCUSE WHERE ITS ALWAYS A PLAYERS FAULT AND NEVER THAAT THE GAME MESSED UP

This was posted as them closing my ticket out....see R2 games or another MOD decided to delete my posting since it looks bad on the behalf of R2 Games....SO I WILL POST IT AGAIN
                          Last edited by AE86; 10-16-2014, 07:31 PM. Reason: private

Comment

Originally posted by -jecht- View Post
                            *EDIT*

This was posted as them closing my ticket out....see R2 games or another MOD decided to delete my posting since it looks bad on the behalf of R2 Games....SO I WILL POST IT AGAIN
                            Again, I need the ticket # to help you.

About the reason for deleting your previoius post and editing this one, please read the forum rules again

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Funny how how when its obvious that R2 games made a bad decision that Mods keep deleting the message sent directly to me regarding the ticket i filed....You all want screenshots/etc of what was going on....but it puts fault on the game by its own comments so delete that message sent to me now 3 TIMES TO KEEP OTHER PLAYERS IN LOA FROM SEEING HOW TYPICAL PROBLEMS ARE HANDLED....WELL I WILL SUM IT UP TO YOU, THE GAME WILL NEVER CORRECT ANY PROBLEM THAT COSTS THEM MONEY but ITS OKAY IF IT WAS YOUR MONEY

Comment

Working...
                              X