X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in support department R2?

Hi,

Let's me start of by saying this:

I don't like to publicly complain about things, but it this case I seem to have no other choice as I am despirate to get an anwser.

This is what made me come this far:

It all started on the House of Cards event which ended ( I believe) October 2nd.
    Just before the event ended I made it in to 1st position on my server ( S26) with 62K.
    This ment that i was legit to collect the then active Hot Event ' Master of Poker', giving me several Small Jokers some Aces and 2 Large Jokers as I made 60k points.

The moment I hit 62K I went to the Hot even and tried to collect, which at that moment failed. So I kept trying going in and out of the event, but without result. By the time my browser was refresh the event was over and the Hot event was gone. I didn't get a chance to collect.

So I made a ticket on that same evening.
    The Saturday after I got a reply to my 2nd ticket(in the mean time I allready made a new ticket as I was wondering if you gotten my first one) in which you asking me to send a printscreen of the Hot Event ' Master of Poker'( I'm still wondering how I could have done that). But besides that you must know very well what the prices of that event where. At the same time you asked me to give a printscreen of the total points I made.
    I didn't make that when the event was on and by the time you replied the whole event was gone(If only you could have replied within 3 days).

Next up you replied that the matter was send to the appropriate department for further assistance, this was on October 4th. Complete silence followed.
    In the weeks after I replied several times without any result. Now it has been over 2 weeks without any so called ' further assistance'.

You might or might not be able to help me with the matter, but this is not what I call Support .

So through this post I hope to get some attention atleast.

I'm looking forward to you reply.

Hitmehard
    Server 26 ( merged to ua18)

Next up what a good few days of silence. After which I decided to hit the keyboard again

i dont know what you expect different on forums, if you submitted a ticket or a few tickets already. The moderators can pass info to the right area but you dont get immediate answers. With all the issues and complaints and bugs that appear in the game, and with the large amounts of posts on forums and im sure multiple tickets sent day after day (and most time by the same people for the same issue), things take time and cant be fixed by snapping your fingers. One thing you should always do, especially after reading all the issues in forum, is if you dont get a reward right away, screen shot the event with your name and points and anything else that you didnt collect...then refresh. That way you have the proof if it doesnt resolve and can provide it in your ticket easily.

Comment

Why didn't you include your ticket # in the post......

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

thank you for the replies. I understand that things can take time. But this isn't my first ticket ever made. I'm used to getting a reply within atleast 1 week and not having to wait more then 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by tteoh View Post
          thank you for the replies. I understand that things can take time. But this isn't my first ticket ever made. I'm used to getting a reply within atleast 1 week and not having to wait more then 2 weeks.

Your concern have been forwarded to the LoA team. Please wait patiently while we look into this issue

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
          X