Cs bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cs bugs

I have been having major issues in the CS over the last few days since the event started... ranging from being unable to attack the other team to not being able to mine or collect a cart no matter how many time I click on the other player or the ore... I have also had carts disappear while on my way back to base without my being attacked as well as being attacked by another player while I was alone .. or at and on my base(something that is also an issue I reported from TC) Also going into CS and I am nowhere to be seen nor can I see anything else.. as well as CS freezing up completely and not loading into CS or going into a fight.. and I know it is not my laptop that is having issues.. since it is only in CS that I am having the problems.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CS frozen again.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.3 KB
ID:	1758433
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Phoenix_Myst; 10-15-2014, 07:26 PM. Reason: pics showed up twice

Please clear your cache and cookies then refresh your browser

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

my browser and cache are cleared everyday before I go into LoA as well as every night after I log out of LoA.. and it is pretty much the ONLY thing I do online anymore, with the exception of a couple things here and there. I ALWAYS clear my browser and cache methodically every day.

Comment

Working...
      X