Angel Chest Ranking Reward

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Chest Ranking Reward

It says Prize Time 10-18-2014 00:00 to 10-19-2014 00:00....
    Why does the Yesterday Ranking Rewards disappear on 10-18-2014 if it is supposed to last till tomorrow?

unless its a bug on posted times, 10-18-2014 00:00 to 10-19-2014 00:00 is only 24 hrs. the reset which begins the 18th until the reset which begins the 19th.

Comment

You have a screenshot? I'm not quite sure what you mean

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	SCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	1697164

As you can see, the Yesterday Tab rankings is now gone..... but as you noticed the deadline of claiming it is on 10-19-2014 00:00...
        You cannot say that it is for the Consecutive ranks, since the prize time is 10-17-2014 00:00 to 10-19-2014 00:00......

Comment

ohhh, i see i misunderstood what you were asking. The yesterday ranking rewards are only up for 24 hrs because the date changes. So to hopefully explain, the event ended on the 16th, and today is the 17th. The todays ranks would be blank because the event has ended and the yesterday ranks would show the points accumulated on the last day (the 16th). Now the day changes and its the 18th, so the todays ranks would be blank because the event ended and yesterdays ranks would be blank because yesterday was the 17th in which no one got points since event was over. Today and yesterday rank rewards are only available for 24 hrs because the days change, the cumulative rewards are available for the time shown for prize time.

Comment

Originally posted by gemmi View Post
            ohhh, i see i misunderstood what you were asking. The yesterday ranking rewards are only up for 24 hrs because the date changes. So to hopefully explain, the event ended on the 16th, and today is the 17th. The todays ranks would be blank because the event has ended and the yesterday ranks would show the points accumulated on the last day (the 16th). Now the day changes and its the 18th, so the todays ranks would be blank because the event ended and yesterdays ranks would be blank because yesterday was the 17th in which no one got points since event was over. Today and yesterday rank rewards are only available for 24 hrs because the days change, the cumulative rewards are available for the time shown for prize time.
            Then what is the use of prize time shown? As I noted, the Yesterday ranks and Cumulative Ranks has different prize time.

Comment

Originally posted by R27339387 View Post
              Then what is the use of prize time shown? As I noted, the Yesterday ranks and Cumulative Ranks has different prize time.
              days dont freeze, so yesterday changes with every reset and so the prizes for yesterday tab changes with every reset. the prize for cumulative ranks which isnt based on 1 particular day but points over the event period. So the prize time collection applies to the cumulative prizes. Im not going to log in to collect rewards from 2 days ago and look at the yesterday tab because 2 days ago isnt yesterday.

Comment

Ok.... SO NOW, the whole ANGEL CHEST EVENT ICON IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|
                I might forgive the Yesterday ranking rewards but not even the cumulative ranking rewards!!!!!!!!

Comment

I too have an issue with the reward of this event.

I have pressed "collect" within the time mentioned, but when i checked my inventory the reward was not there and of course my unicorn would not evolve.

I have submitted a ticket right after i discovered the issue but till date they have not sorted it out.

Does anyone else has the same problem?

And why does it take SO LONG for issues like this to be solved?

Comment

Working...
                  X