Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Anyone else getting log in issues right now? Connection reset or something?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servers down again?

No data received

Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.

fix this asap TA going on now

Comment

• same story for server 86....this is what I expect form wartune not LOA...damn guys get it together
      "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

• i got in for about a minute and took me out .... its going tto affect my Team Arenas if i cant get back in
        Rydem

Comment

• server down, yay there goes TA

Comment

• S38 is not loading either so they are down to. This is messing alot of people up for tycoon and whatever other events other servers were doing. This is starting to be a big headache. The last compensation wasnt really much for anyone.
            Last edited by Dragonswing; 10-20-2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

• Now ServerS104 also experiencing blank screen when logged in. Please fix this up quickly.

Comment

• TA , i ll miss my TA , hence will miss event awards :|

Comment

• UA23 Cannot log in as well
                  server down

Raven5555
                  Originally S84 Citadel of doom
                  Last edited by cshawley33; 10-20-2014, 07:55 PM.

Comment

• S210 the same like many other servers . . .
                    Alvast
                    [S210] Fiery Citadel
                    Class: Berserker
                    Guild: Knights

Comment

• the heck i only have enough day for the wolf (claw evolve icon) i was out for 7 days now what? going to miss claw evolve icon because of this THE F!!!

Comment

• remember what CafeAuLait said to our yestersays' complains : "But the slams are not welcome in this forum. We are humans with a need to eat and sleep and live and work, there was compensation already issued in the game servers for the downtime and it was actually a very nice compensation."

first of all, on S210 compensation was not a very nice, and second, mr. CafeAuLait, there are moderators from all around the world, and i don't believe that all of you were eating, sleeping and work at the same time. so be more polite yourself. And please fix or say something today and not on the next morning.

Comment

• s102 is down too

Comment

• Really dont want to know what they are gonna do about this hiccup this time this is taking away from tycoon time i already lost resources once hate to know what happens this time.

Comment

• Big issue here with people trying to get to 65k points. I hope you fix soon!

Comment

• same for 217 shame
                                Last edited by shimlack; 10-20-2014, 07:42 PM. Reason: typo error

Comment

Working...
                                X