This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you doing??

im playing at the 121 server and my name is VanHelsing....yesterday was ending the event with roses....our guild tried to put me in the 1st place against these damn cashiers from shadurs (im sure you know them....you are taking a lot of money from them........so my guild mate Arwen tried 1 min before the event end to send me 20k roses to win the 1st price....and ofc....nothing happened....the system didnt let her to send me roses...1 min before the end...lol.....you damned developers supporting cashiers we know....but this was very awfull.....let us take a price...we cant afford to pay so much as them...so be fair....i was online and Arwen was online and you can chech her vault.....i won this mount but you gave it again to cashiers....so unfair game....you are awfull....

1 min before reset is quite risky, u should have send it 3 or 2 mins before reset and in 9 form not in 999 so they wont know your sending.. we always do that and we always won...

Comment

ty maverick....i know that now with the hard way...but why is the counting then....????.......1 min its 1 min.....damn them cashiers....all for them....

Comment

Originally posted by R247070353 View Post
        ty maverick....i know that now with the hard way...but why is the counting then....????.......1 min its 1 min.....damn them cashiers....all for them....
        I remember before that the mods told us that the server actually resets at 11:59. Plus, who sends roses right before the reset? Try 5 or 10 minutes before the reset. And because you can't send roses, doesnt mean the developers "support" cashers.

Comment

I'm not sure if I should laugh at this thread, but the rose event ends at 23:59...... As most events cut off right before reset not at reset!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
          X