Server down once again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server down once again

Once again S40 is down, for the umpteenth time over the past couple days. As I know games obviously experience problems here and there, this is getting a tad bit frustrating. Especially during Twilight Clash, and the Tycoon Event. Lots of players work really hard for the event and imagine some spend LOTS of money, only to miss out on points and mats for points. And to be compensated by chests so that nothing counts towards Tycoon is pretty low. We all appreciate the compensations when they are deserved, but this in my opinion is kind of a slap in the rosy reds, especially when players are missing out on their much needed points. Hope this post is well read and taken with good criticism in mind.

Thanks for reading all.

This is beginning to be a waste of a game. Not once on a post have I seen mods reply to give an insight to why this is happening and to reassure players that they are working on it.

Comment

come on, I'm going to lose many awards for progress, ovbiously so many points for tycoon, this is frustrating...

Comment

Exactly. I don't think I've seen a GM on our server for over 3 months now, and response to problems seem to be sparse if lucky or nothing at all.

Comment

yeah.. really, really frustrating.. and I cant afford to lose points in tycoon again.. our handwork's and efforts we put on this game. please, fix this..

Comment

Well while S8 was back up I did receive a comp (chests) and they did say that the developers were working on it and the reward issues. However my server is once again down.. Maybe the problem has been fixed now and they just have to reboot. Don't hold your breath, might be a while yet. Always seems to be a problem with CS-Tycoon, each company has different things and all brought together for the tycoon.
            For Instance: GT Arcade - Developer
            client software: gives 30 gem energy a day (900/mo)
            VIP club: Bonus weekly mail which includes resources and items
            Game updates: Hero, Mounts, Angels and items 1 to 2 weeks before R2.
            This alone puts the odds against us in both CS-Tycoon and TT more less being different versions of game running in sync!
            S8 Captive Amore
            IGN Legioness
            Lvl 99 Sorcerer

Comment

the GM's only care about those that pay real money to play the game, so please quit Whining and wait. lol...

i know the Chests don't do anything to help, Toaren I totally agree with you.

i am a paying player, and i'm ready to quit, this is B S, plus our server had to wait for the 22:00 Tycoon rewards 2 days in a row.. i don't see how non pay members are gonna be able to qualify if this keeps up, i know i'm not going to be able to, i'm just hoping to make the 200 mark..

Comment

Agreed Twizzy, def not whining. Just pointing out how poor it is to sinking as low as giving chests for compensation on points missed out on Tycoon to try and appease the masses, when people put a lot of time and or money into this event. However it is not surprising unfortunately.

Comment

Working...
                X