Video Offers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Offers

I have been always doing offers for my guildees for angel and mount exclusives, roses, seraphs from hot events etc etc.
    But I couldn't now, the diamonds all goes to myself even after I entered my guildee's loggin id which is required.
    I dunno if this is considered a bug.
    I'm a pokemon!
    |S164| Frost Frortress, Aegislasher; Paladin.

Originally posted by Ghost443 View Post
    I have been always doing offers for my guildees for angel and mount exclusives, roses, seraphs from hot events etc etc.
    But I couldn't now, the diamonds all goes to myself even after I entered my guildee's loggin id which is required.
    I dunno if this is considered a bug.
    You're not allowed to use other players accounts. You just admitted it too since now you will most likely be banned from game. GG.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
      You're not allowed to use other players accounts. You just admitted it too since now you will most likely be banned from game. GG.
      All is needed to do an offer is one's loggin ID and server. I dun even know their passwords, it doesn't count as using their accounts ~_~
      I am helping people by recharging through offers to get stuffs. If I 'use' their accounts, it means I either play their accounts or I hacked their accounts.
      Do you even read?
      I'm a pokemon!

Comment

And I have 2 accounts/characters on my server. What does that counts now?
        I'm a pokemon!

Comment

Having more than one personal account is allowed. But using account that other's made is shared account n not allowed.

To do offers u need to enter to the account. Back then some people said just by ID worked but I tried once n not working for me. Maybe they made some changes to be more secure now. You can still help with that ID tricks but only for normal recharge(500D+) I guess.

Well as long no password traded, it's allowed to help n nothing to worried.
          Originally posted by Henry Miller
          There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
          S102-CoolBay
          Immortals

Comment

Working...
          X