Angel exclusive broken

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel exclusive broken

I recharged a total of 200 dollars, and completed the events for the angel exclusive event for PANDORA angel. One of the requirements is to sacrifice 800 seraph stones. I did this, but it shows that I have spent 0\800. For a while it said 1/800, then 2/800, then I refreshed and it's back to 0\800.

Please fix this bug asap. I would hate to lose out on this after a hefty recharge.

Originally posted by R272845573 View Post
    I recharged a total of 200 dollars, and completed the events for the angel exclusive event for PANDORA angel. One of the requirements is to sacrifice 800 seraph stones. I did this, but it shows that I have spent 0\800. For a while it said 1/800, then 2/800, then I refreshed and it's back to 0\800.

Please fix this bug asap. I would hate to lose out on this after a hefty recharge.

Not spent, sacrificed

Comment

when will ppl understand that use and sacrifice are not the same thing

to get the angel you need to complete all the other 3 requirements then click collect and it'll ask you if you're sure you wanna sacrifice x resources

Comment

Basically, long answers short. You need to have 800 seraph stones in your inventory

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

You aren't supposed to consume the Seraphs. They need to be in your inventory when you press collect to "sacrifice" them.

Comment

Working...
          X