Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Lvl3 pumpkin spirit issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl3 pumpkin spirit issue

Supposedly we are claiming the lvl2 rewards today since the rule in claiming is once per day. But the rewards skipped the lvl2 reward, i claimed lvl3 rewards instead of lvl2 rewards. Look:Click image for larger version

Name:	pew.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	236.2 KB
ID:	1758814
    namichwan
    s206
    berserker

It's either a bug, either...something wrong.
    If first day you make level 4 for example, next day ( after reset ) won't be surprised to let you collect the L4 rewards only, not l3 and l2 too.
    The way some events and bugs are in game, won't be surprised if the way I said it, it will actually be the way it works.
    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I have the same problem.

Comment

I log off about 4 hours ago I claimed the level 2 cause I only had the points to claim that I just logged in and checked again and im only like 200 away from level 3 how did I get like 17000 points ?

Comment

Originally posted by Flymemo View Post
          I log off about 4 hours ago I claimed the level 2 cause I only had the points to claim that I just logged in and checked again and im only like 200 away from level 3 how did I get like 17000 points ?
          The Halloween event is server related.
          Every single player that makes points, those points get added to all other players.
          As example : you log off with 12k, when you log you got over 20k.
          Reason? People recharged/did stuff and raised the points by getting the pumpkins from events.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

When you log in one day 1 and it is at level 1, you can redeem level 1. on day 2 if its at level 4 you can redeem level 4 prizes. If on day 3 it stays at level 4 you can redeem level 4 again. It says redeem once a day. Hopefully the level stays the same after reset because my server is at level 4 already

Comment

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
              When you log in one day 1 and it is at level 1, you can redeem level 1. on day 2 if its at level 4 you can redeem level 4 prizes. If on day 3 it stays at level 4 you can redeem level 4 again. It says redeem once a day. Hopefully the level stays the same after reset because my server is at level 4 already
              This is correct. You can only collect the reward that your server's level is on. for you, just hope that tomr is level 5 xD

Comment

Tadaaa lvl4!! then later on it might up to lvl5! how can we claim the lvl2 and lvl4 rewards then??! you should've informed us or we should've been inform! how can we stop players in our server not to spend? of course we can't. my suggestion is to put the lower level rewards there since the event will last till 6 days. once per day collect only so we can still claim lower level rewards (all rewards) in 5 days
                Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	97.2 KB
ID:	1697520
                namichwan
                s206
                berserker

Comment

Your pumpkin level is 3 and you collected level 3 rewards. What is the problem here again?

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

jeez people are really stupid, my server is at level 5 right now. i collected level 4 this morning so tomorrow i will collect level 5. the day after i will again collect level 5 as you can collect only once a day.

Comment

u get better rewards and than u complain

Comment

why collect lower rewards when u can collect lvl 5 rewards for remaining days

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                          Your pumpkin level is 3 and you collected level 3 rewards. What is the problem here again?
                          we cant collect lower level rewards. as you can see it skipped the level 2 at the 2nd day. we collected and only choice to collect is level 3, how will we claim the lower level rewards? the VET in our server said that we cannot claim the lower level rewards and blaming us for leveling fast our pumpkin spirit.

Originally posted by R2471526 View Post
                          jeez people are really stupid, my server is at level 5 right now. i collected level 4 this morning so tomorrow i will collect level 5. the day after i will again collect level 5 as you can collect only once a day.
                          looks like you are the one who are stupid here? your server pumpkin spirit is level 5 now? pfft liar! if your server is level 5 now you will agree with me, it means you missed to collect the lvl 2, 3, and 4 rewards! are you aware that once the pumpkin spirit reaches is max level you cannot claim all lower level rewards? errr. next time dont comment if you dont know what are you talking about. and dont make a lie ^__^
                          namichwan
                          s206
                          berserker

Comment

Originally posted by AE86 View Post
                            can i ask how we gain pumpkin level ?
                            how we gain pumpkin spirit ?
                            how the point counted and what are counted to points ?
                            thank you

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
                              u get better rewards and than u complain
                              we get better rewards yes. but we didnt claim all. no rewards for lvl2 and 4 that's why i'm complaining

Originally posted by R246095213 View Post
                              why collect lower rewards when u can collect lvl 5 rewards for remaining days
                              you asking why? if there's a shining collect icon, you will not click it? of course you will. the halloween event you can collect only the latest level it reaches for that day you cant collect lower level rewards. if your server is active and your pumpkin spirit level up fast you will missed other rewards
                              namichwan
                              s206
                              berserker

Comment

Working...
                              X